Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
I deserve someone that will stay.Alex
- Permalink: I deserve someone that will stay.
Arizona: He makes scratching look sexy.
Lexie: He makes everything look sexy.
- Permalink: He makes scratching look sexy. He makes everything look sexy.
Alex: I slept with someone.
Izzie: We'll get through it.
- Permalink: I slept with someone. We'll get through it.
Ah, Meredith. The other half of the twisted sisters.Owen
- Permalink: Ah, Meredith. The other half of the twisted sisters.
You're gonna touch doorknobs and then you'll be the outbreak monkey.Arizona
- Permalink: You're gonna touch doorknobs and then you'll be the outbreak mon...
It's like if you tell someone their baby is ugly. You know it, they know it - but you don't say it.Meredith
- Permalink: It's like if you tell someone their baby is ugly. You know it, t...
I have a cure for a headache that doesn't involve coffee.Arizona
- Permalink: I have a cure for a headache that doesn't involve coffee.
Derek: Don't McDreamy me.
Meredith: McDreamy is being a McAss.
- Permalink: Don't McDreamy me. McDreamy is being a McAss.
The Chief is gone... he's been gone a long time.Miranda
- Permalink: The Chief is gone... he's been gone a long time.
[to Alex] I'm gonna work in Tacoma and it's gonna be awesome and you're gonna be jealous.Izzie
- Permalink: I'm gonna work in Tacoma and it's gonna be awesome and you're go...
Surgery or love? You have to choose!Cristina
- Permalink: Surgery or love? You have to choose!
Surgery. It's the thing you come home from, not the thing you come home to.Izzie
- Permalink: Surgery. It's the thing you come home from, not the thing you co...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...
Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again.Cristina
- Permalink: Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of m...