Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
Sloan: You're going to be okay. Sloan's are tough.
Sloane: Maybe we should keep him.
Sloan: You think you could?
- Permalink: You're going to be okay. Sloan's are tough. Maybe we should k...
Oh, Chief Sheppard, if I am wrong you can spank me - I do hope I am wrong.Jackson
- Permalink: Oh, Chief Sheppard, if I am wrong you can spank me - I do hope I...
Callie: No it doesn't make any sense. Everyone wants kids and you of all people wear roller skates for shoes, I don't get it.
Arizona: You know what I don't know. Maybe there's something wrong with me. Because its not natural, its not womanly, maybe I am cold and heartless and dead inside.
Callie: I am not saying that.
Arizona: Yeah, but you are.
- Permalink: No it doesn't make any sense. Everyone wants kids and you of al...
We're doctors - we're trained to care for human beings and we're pretty sure we know what to look for.Meredith
- Permalink: We're doctors - we're trained to care for human beings and we're...
It's the most important job in the world. You probably should need a license to do it, but then most of us wouldn't even pass the written exam. Some people are naturals. They were born to do it. Some have other gifts. But the good news is biology dictates you don't have to do it alone. You can waste your whole life wondering, but the only way to find out what kind of parent you'd be is to finally stop talking about it and just do it.Meredith
- Permalink: It's the most important job in the world. You probably should ne...
Derek: If anything should happen to me, I don't want you to just be you.
Meredith: Well we would make pretty babies.
Derek: So you're thinking about it?
Meredith: Oh, I'm thinking about it.
- Permalink: If anything should happen to me, I don't want you to just be you...
Owen: You scared of me?
Christina: I don't want to be.
- Permalink: You scared of me? I don't want to be.
Alex: You know you're nothing like your mother, right?
Meredith: You're nothing like your father.
Alex: You're good - so you would be good - you'd be a good mom.
- Permalink: You know you're nothing like your father, right? You're nothin...
If you are going to wait for the perfect time to have kids - you're never going to have kids.Bailey
- Permalink: If you are going to wait for the perfect time to have kids - you...
Don't tell him what to do, just tell him how you fell.Teddy
- Permalink: Don't tell him what to do, just tell him how you fell.
Lexie: How did you do it? How did you learn?
Mark: I'm still learning.
- Permalink: How did you do it? How did you learn? I'm still learning.
Owen: When you're commanding officer tells you to stand down, you stand down.
Christina: I'm not in the army and your not my commanding officer.
- Permalink: When you're commanding officer tells you to stand down, you stan...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...
Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again.Cristina
- Permalink: Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of m...