Monroe: I’ve been thinking that we should, you know, maybe think about moving in together.
Rosalee: I’ve been thinking about that too.
Monroe: Because I love you.
Rosalee: That’s a relief because I love you too.
- Permalink: That’s a relief because I love you too.
Juliette: How do you feel? Do you feel any different?
Nick: A little. More aware, more in control.
- Permalink: A little. More aware, more in control.
Renard: Let me ask you something Nick: what’s really bothering you, the fact that you killed somebody or the fact that you killed somebody that wasn’t Wesen? Because God knows you killed plenty of them. That’s what you Grimms do, isn’t it?
And this little piggy went to jail.Renard
- Permalink: And this little piggy went to jail.
(Monroe and Renard both woge)
Renard: You okay?
Hank: I wish I could do that.
- Permalink: I wish I could do that.
I don’t know how you handle family issues, but I hope you’re not going to let him get away with this.Monroe
Nick: Well, how did I look?
Juliette: You looked dead.
- Permalink: You looked dead.
Oh, that's creepy.Adalind
- Permalink: Oh, that's creepy.
This ain't over yet.Card
- Permalink: This ain't over yet.