It's not that I don't want you to help Nick, but being a Grimm hasn't exactly been the greatest thing for him... or me.Juliette
Elizabeth Lascelles: So I'm a grandmother!
Sean Renard: Not that you look it.
- Permalink: Not that you look it.
Sean Renard: I suppose that's the second time you've given me life.
Elizabeth Lascelles: It hurt a lot more the first time.
- Permalink: It hurt a lot more the first time.
Rispoli: It's Adalind Schade.
Prince Viktor: Tell her I'll ring her back.
Rispoli: She's here.
Prince Viktor: In Vienna?
Rispoli: At the gate.
- Permalink: At the gate.
Oooh, I know I smelled it! Bacon, that's all I want!Trubel
- Permalink: Oooh, I know I smelled it! Bacon, that's all I want!
Sean Renard: Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, this is Elizabeth LaSalle. My mother.
Hank Griffin: [surprised] Oh.
Nick Burkhardt: Hi.
Sean Renard: ...She's had a little work done.
- Permalink: ...She's had a little work done.
[about Trubel] Well, she sees a police captain get shot, killer tries to shoot her, and she chops his head off. It it was my daughter, she'd be a basket case.Agent Rosten
My uncle does love his bastard son. Should he lose a second son, there will be hell to pay.Prince Viktor
Hank: [about Adalind] She's a Hexenbiest, a witch.
Nick: In more ways than one.
- Permalink: She's a Hexenbiest, a witch.
[to Trubel] Wish I could have seen his face... before you cut it off.Juliette
- Permalink: Wish I could have seen his face... before you cut it off.
Well, we're one key closer to...God knows what.Monroe
- Permalink: Well, we're one key closer to...God knows what.
You know, just for the record, I did not actually kill her she impaled herself.Kelly
I don't know what you are. But you're no Aswang.Wu
- Permalink: I don't know what you are. But you're no Aswang.
Come on let's have a brew. And, by the way, you're paying for that window.Eddy
- Permalink: Come on let's have a brew. And, by the way, you're paying for th...