Heroes Season 1 Episode 18: "Parasite" Quotes
"I do not make you happy, only safe."The Haitian
- Permalink: I do not make you happy, only safe.
Voilà! A pot pie. Wholesome, warm, healthy. That's, of course if you can live without the cream sauce. Personally, I can't. I mean, what's the point? You know, people can sleep, or they can gamble. Or they can even make love when they're miserable. But I think that most people eat when they're happy. I like to see people happy. Are you happy, Nathan?Mr. Linderman
- Permalink: Voilà! A pot pie. Wholesome, warm, healthy. That's, of course i...
Linderman: You see, I think there comes a time when a man has to ask himself whether he wants a life of happiness or a life of meaning.
Nathan Petrelli: I'd like to think I have both.
Linderman: Can't be done. The two have very different paths. You see, to be truly happy, a man must live absolutely in the present. No thoughts of what's gone before, and no thought of what's ahead. But, a life of meaning... A man is condemned to wallow in the past and obsess about the future.
- Permalink: You see, I think there comes a time when a man has to ask himse...
Sylar: I wasn't begging for my life.
Sylar: [a suddenly terrified Mohinder steps back] I was offering you yours.
- Permalink: I wasn't begging for my life. I was offering you yours.
I remember you.Sylar
- Permalink: I remember you.
[Seeing Nathan pull a gun on him] Now you can't have any of my pot pie.Linderman
- Permalink: Now you can't have any of my pot pie.