Heroes Season 2 Quotes
Good afternoon. Most of you have no idea who I am. My name is Nathan Petrelli, and I was elected to Congress in the State of New York. Seems like a long time ago. I lost my position. I lost my brother. I lost my family. I'm sad to say that I lost my way. But while I was gone, I had the chance to see the world through newly-humbled eyes. Witnessed amazing things. I've seen ordinary people among us, trying their best each day to be heroes. These ordinary people... like you, like me, are capable of extraordinary things. You have no idea... how extraordinary. But there are other people, organizations, who don't want you to know the truth. I, myself, kept secrets. But last year... something incredible happened to me. And it changed my life. At first, I was afraid. But I'm... I'm not afraid anymore. I'm here to tell you the truth. I have the abili...Nathan
- Permalink: Good afternoon. Most of you have no idea who I am. My name is N...
Elle: I don’t have anyone else to talk to.
Bennet: They wanted to see how much wattage you could discharge enough to power a flashlight, streetlamp, an entire city block. During the testing you’d pass out from the strain. We’d all want to call it a day, but daddy said “no my girls tougher than that”. You were seven. The hardest thing a parent ever does is to have to see their child in pain. Most parents.
Bob: Elle, what are you doing here?
- Permalink: I don’t have anyone else to talk to. They wanted to see how m...
You and I have trust issues, doctor.Sylar
- Permalink: You and I have trust issues, doctor.
Claire: We can tell the world what they did. How they kidnapped me and murdered my father.
Elle: You have no proof. No one would believe you.
Claire: You're probably right. I guess I'm just gonna have to show them. (punches the driver's side window of Elle's car breaking it. Shows the cuts on her hand to Elle as it heals) I'll show everyone exactly what I can do. Once the secrets out, you won't be able to touch me or my family. You'll be the ones running.
- Permalink: We can tell the world what they did. How they kidnapped me and ...
I've fallen 20 stories. Been stabbed in the head. Crashed a car at 70 miles an hour. I've even been on fire. But this hurts... more than any of that. And it's not getting any better. I've always gotten better no matter what, but this just keeps getting worse.Claire
- Permalink: I've fallen 20 stories. Been stabbed in the head. Crashed a car...
Peter: You didn't have to kill her.
Adam: She was about to take your head off. There's no coming back from that one.
- Permalink: You didn't have to kill her. She was about to take your head ...
(speaking at his father's funeral in Japanese) I refuse to eulogize my father. To eulogize him is to admit he is gone. My father is not dead. Kaito Nakamura taught me right from wrong. What it means to be a hero. So long as his lessons live through me he will never die. My father taught me to understand that certain things are in God's hands. But for everything else God gave us the gift of choice. My father gave me the tools to fight the battles ahead. Every hand I extend in kindness is his hand and every blow I strike for justice is his fist. So long as the lessons he taught me stay in me and so long as he lives in my heart then my father is not truly dead.Hiro
- Permalink: (speaking at his father's funeral in Japanese) I refuse to eulo...
Elle: Don't you think if push came to shove, (Bennet) would do the same to you?
Mohinder: No. I don't.
Elle: He's adorable! Can I keep him?
- Permalink: Don't you think if push came to shove, (Bennet) would do the sa...
The truth? The truth? The truth is that our generation mortgaged our souls to protect yours. Show a little respect for that. Get over your daddy issues, and leave us be.Angela Petrelli
- Permalink: The truth? The truth? The truth is that our generation mortgage...
Noah: I was there. When your father first brought you in. You were a normal girl. Unicorns and rainbows, and then they started the testing. The human brain isn’t built to take that much electricity. You poor girl.
Elle: My father would never let that happen.
Noah: Your father was leading the charge
- Permalink: I was there. When your father first brought you in. You were a ...
(to Molly) If you wanna help, help me put the nightmare man behind us, so we can get back to normal. Okay, and just be a little girl, go to school, have fun. And I’ll be an underpaid cop. DealMatt
- Permalink: (to Molly) If you wanna help, help me put the nightmare man beh...
West: You don’t have to pretend anymore. The jig is kinda up, spygirl.
Claire: I’m not pretending. And I’m not a spy, I swear. I just… I’m just a cheerleader.
- Permalink: You don’t have to pretend anymore. The jig is kinda up, spygirl...
That's easy for you to say. You're not wading into the shark-infested water of 11th grade.Claire
- Permalink: That's easy for you to say. You're not wading into the shark-in...
You have to be entirely unextraordinary."Mr. Bennet
- Permalink: You have to be entirely unextraordinary.