Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Dr. Wilson: I'm not always nice. I'm not nice to you.
House: Because you know nice bores me. Hence, still nice.
- Permalink: I'm not always nice. I'm not nice to you. Because you know nic...
Dr. Cuddy: How's the patient?
Nick: Whoa. I would do here in a minute with fudge and a cherry on top. Would someone please explain to this women? There's only so many apologies I can...
Thirteen: He has frontal lobe disinhibition.
Nick: I've already embarrassed myself with one doctor. Who, I am at this moment imagining with you, in a king-size bed with a mirror on the ceiling... I am so, so sorry. (to Cuddy) But if I couldn't have both of you together, you would definitely be my first choice.
Dr. Cuddy: Where's House?
Nick: Like trying not to think of an elephant. Not that you're an elephant. Your breasts in fact are all homo sapiens.
Dr. Foreman: House isn't here.
Dr. Cuddy: Oh, he wouldn't have paged me if he couldn't watch and enjoy this.
- Permalink: How's the patient? Whoa. I would do here in a minute with fudg...
Nick: I don't mean to be abrasive. Especially since you're such a pleasure to imagine naked. Again, sorry.
Thirteen: It's okay.
- Permalink: I don't mean to be abrasive. Especially since you're such a plea...
Kutner: And no marriage either if our patient keeps saying everything that comes into his head without regard for the consequences.
Dr. Wilson: (to House) You always led me to believe you were one of a kind.
- Permalink: And no marriage either if our patient keeps saying everything th...
I'll pretend to be macho while a guy stuffs three feet of plastic up my nose. (to Taub) It's too bad it's not your nose. Lots more room to maneuver.Nick
- Permalink: I'll pretend to be macho while a guy stuffs three feet of plasti...
House: The MRI show anything?
Dr. Foreman: Nothing.
House: Good. What fun would that be?
- Permalink: The MRI show anything? Nothing. Good. What fun would that be...