Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
I mean seriously, Claudia and Stuart? I mean I have hooked up with the odd lass who is beneath my level of attractiveness... but... you know I was drunk. There is no way Claudia has been drunk for three yearsBarney
- Permalink: I mean seriously, Claudia and Stuart? I mean I have hooked up wi...
Oh please, we all know how this movie ends. Ted falls in love. Love kicks Ted in the sprouts. Roll creditsMarshall
- Permalink: Oh please, we all know how this movie ends. Ted falls in love. L...
Marshall: So you admit it, the groom should have an equal say.
Lily: Oh, yeah, sure, on the stupid stuff, like who comes.
Marshall: So I can invite whoever I want.
Lily: Sure, there's plenty of room in the woods
- Permalink: So you admit it, the groom should have an equal say. Oh, yeah,...
Oh, you went around the bride. Oh, this hornet's nest looks harmless. Maybe I'll poke it with a stick. Oh, look, some gremlins, let me go feed them after midnightMarshall [to Ted]
- Permalink: Oh, you went around the bride. Oh, this hornet's nest looks harm...
Lily: Honey, this magazine says more and more couples are opting to have nontraditional weddings out in the woods.
Marshall: Well, if a magazine says so, we should go get married in the woods like a couple of squirrels.
Lily: Squirrels don't get married, Marshall.
Marshall: Like you could possibly know that
- Permalink: Honey, this magazine says more and more couples are opting to ha...
Ted: Wow, thanks for being so cool about this cause you know Claudia said...
Stuart: Yeah, yeah, yeah. This morning at the rehearsal, Claudia called our 7-year-old flower girl a whore. So, don't take it personally, she's just a little stressed.
- Permalink: Wow, thanks for being so cool about this cause you know Claudia ...
Lily [about asking to bring a date]: You can always ask Stuart.
Ted: Can I do that?
Lily: Sure, you guys have been friends for a long time, and it's 40% his wedding too
- Permalink: You can always ask Stuart. Can I do that? Sure, you guys hav...
Ted: Our friends Claudia and Stuart are having this crazy, black-tie wedding on Saturday. You wanna be my "plus one?"
Robin: Ooh, "plus one," you make it sound so romantic
- Permalink: Our friends Claudia and Stuart are having this crazy, black-tie ...
When you're single and your friends start to get married, every wedding invitation presents a strange moment of self-evaluation. Will you be bringing a guest or will you be attending alone? What it's really asking is where do you see yourself in three months? Sitting next to your girlfriend or hitting on a bridesmaid? I always checked that I was bringing a guest. I was an optimistFuture Ted
- Permalink: When you're single and your friends start to get married, every ...