It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 5: "Mac and Charlie: White Trash" Quotes
Dennis: I'm jumping in the pool!
Frank: Plus, I'm gonna piss in it!
- Permalink: I'm jumping in the pool! Plus, I'm gonna piss in it!
This pool is our bootstraps. It's lifting us up to the middle class.
- Permalink: This pool is our bootstraps. It's lifting us up to the middle c...
Mac: What about your front pockets?
Charlie: Nah, I cut them off because they were overshooting the bottom of my shorts.
- Permalink: What about your front pockets? Nah, I cut them off because the...
We ate the watermelon. Butter me up, I'm gonna me the watermelon and jump in the pool.Frank
- Permalink: We ate the watermelon. Butter me up, I'm gonna me the watermelo...
Mac: Let's order some food and then we can have the delivery guy come and get us out.
Charlie: And we'll get some Chinese food because that's the classiest pool side food you can have.
Mac: Yeah, we probably shouldn't get Chinese because those delivery guys are always Chinese and he's won't understand a word we say and plus he's gonna be too short.
Charlie: Could really go for some Chinese food, though. It's gonna be good.
Mac: But we're not actually eating the food.
Charlie: I'm gonna eat the food, for sure. I'm starving.
Mac: Let me handle it. We're gonna get some pizza. He's gonna be big Italian lug and he's gonna fish us out of here.
Mac: Fish sounds good. See if they have fish there.
Charlie: I'll ask.
- Permalink: Let's order some food and then we can have the delivery guy come...
I have a proposition too. Why don't you walk in front of me so I don't get your blood all over my feet?Dennis
- Permalink: I have a proposition too. Why don't you walk in front of me so ...
Dennis: Where'd you get that towel? I don't see any attendants around.
Frank: I borrowed it fringe style from that guy over there. I gave him a bite of my hot dog, he's letting me use his towel.
- Permalink: Where'd you get that towel? I don't see any attendants around. ...
Dee: I bet you don't even have any black people here.
Pool Guy: Excuse me, ma'am, but there's an African American family right there.
Dee: Well good for you. You keep a couple token ones around. Do you parade them around like a couple dancing monkeys?
- Permalink: I bet you don't even have any black people here. Excuse me, ma...
Dennis: You're born into class. It's about pedigree. It's about upbringing. It has nothing to do with your present circumstance.
Dee: See, Dennis and I were born upper class. Therefore, we currently are and will forever remain upper class. Frank, stop picking your teeth for one second and back us up here.
- Permalink: You're born into class. It's about pedigree. It's about upbrin...
Want more It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!