Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
There are, like, so many medals in there, dude. This guy was probably like King nazi.Charlie
- Permalink: There are, like, so many medals in there, dude. This guy was pro...
Charlie: I'll tell you what. I'll go with you, but you have to let me borrow your car any time I want.
Charlie: Every now and then...
Charlie: One time.
Dee: All right.
Charlie: And, you have to take me to lunch twice a week for a year.
Dee: No, I don't.
Charlie: Once a week.
- Permalink: I'll tell you what. I'll go with you, but you have to let me bor...
Great. Great for you. You must be really proud of yourself. Awesome, (hands Dennis a photo) your grandfather's a Nazi.Mac
- Permalink: Great. Great for you. You must be really proud of yourself. Awes...
I have a little bit of a problem with old people...I find them kinda creepy...and scary. And gross, kinda gross. It's their hands really, you can see right through 'em and all their inside business.Dee
- Permalink: I have a little bit of a problem with old people...I find them k...
Dee: Oh, you are being ridiculous. He's a professional football player.
Mac: No, look, I'm not talking about killing the guy. I'm just talking about going up there with a group of dudes and intimidate him, maybe break his arm.
Dee: You can't break Tom Brady's arm.
Mac: Oh yes, I can! No more Super Bowls for that pretty boy.
- Permalink: Oh, you are being ridiculous. He's a professional football playe...