It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Quotes
Charlie: I'm getting sick of this shit. I really am. You keep treating me like a dumb-dumb and a grunt. I have potential, ya know. I could go places. I could do things. Who knows? I might even rule the world someday.
Dennis: Rule the world, huh? Yeah, if that happens, I'll blow myself.
- Permalink: I'm getting sick of this s**t. I really am. You keep treating me...
Dennis: Real women don't even look like that.
Dee: Hey, guys!
Dennis: That (*points to Dee*) is what real women look like.
Mac: Dee, are you sick?
Dee: No! I feel great. I haven't been able to shower in a couple days. I've been gaming like a loon.
- Permalink: Real women don't even look like that. Hey, guys! That is w...
Mac: Fight Milk! The first alcoholic dairy based protein drink for bodyguards!
Charlie: By bodyguards! I drink it every morning so I can fight like a crow.
- Permalink: Fight Milk! The first alcoholic dairy based protein drink for bo...
Dennis (to himself): Alright, Lefeve, time to put your money where
your mouth is. Time to kick things up a notch. (turns back to
shirtless tiny Asian boy while unzipping pants)
Tiny Asian Boy (now wearing caddy uniform with golf clubs in front of
him): So, only the one set of clubs?
Dennis (surprised): Yes! Clubs! You're a caddy. This is a golf
(motions with hand) yeah! Good! (re-buckles belt) That's better than
what I was about to - (laughs) Lemme, uh - gimme a minute, I need to
switch gears, I almost - yeah.
- Permalink: Alright, Lefeve, time to put your money where your mouth is. Ti...
Charlie: What do we build?
Frank: We don't build anything. Leave that to the chinks! Speaking of
which, I want this sushi dinner to be the tits!
Charlie: Okay, so you want it to be really expensive.
Frank. No! No! I mean I want to eat it off some Jap broad's tits!
- Permalink: What do we build? We don't build anything. Leave that to the c...
Dennis: How's it going to reflect on me if I promote my bodyguard to
VP after talking to him for 2 minutes at a ballgame?
Mac: It won't reflect on you at all, because you're not Brian Lefeve.
Dennis: I'm not what?
Mac: Dude, you were floundering.
Dennis: I was gathering information so I can more fully become this
man. This has become much more than business. This is about the thrill
of wearing another man's skin. Feeling his innermost wants and
desires. And being in control of his every single move. That's how you
get off. Don't you guys want to get off with me?
Mac: I don't know.
Dennis: I want you to get off with me. Just follow my lead. 'Cuz we're
gonna get off together. (bites his lip)
- Permalink: How's it going to reflect on me if I promote my bodyguard to VP...
Bill: Oh, so you've looked over the proposal?
Dee [as Prudence, in a horrible Canadian accent]: Yah, i sure did and I
tell you what - I seen better lookin' moose turds in Rick Moranis'
backyard, ya hosers.
- Permalink: Oh, so you've looked over the proposal? Yah, i sure did and I ...
If we're gonna turn this company around, we gotta start cuttingFrank
the crust off this sh*t sandwich!
- Permalink: If we're gonna turn this company around, we gotta start cutting ...
Andrew Caine: And you are?
Mac: Vic Vinegar. Bodyguard. I don't shake hands, so don't even try.
- Permalink: And you are? Vic Vinegar. Bodyguard. I don't shake hands, so d...