Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Dee: Are those--those stupid cards where babies are doing disgusting things?
Charlie: Uhhh... no. They're the amazing cards where babies are doing hysterical things!
- Permalink: Are those--those stupid cards where babies are doing disgusting ...
Dennis: I think you might be dyslexic.
Charlie: Read the script once.
Dennis: Okay, you want me to read the script?
Dennis: All right.
Charlie: And... action
Dennis: I'll read the words you wrote. "Hello, fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power good. Thank you. Thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot..." What? "Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The democratic vote for me is right thing to do, Philadelphia, so do."
- Permalink: I think you might be dyslexic. Read the script once. Okay, y...
Mac: [walking up to them] I've been looking for you guys everywhere...Look. I've been thinkin'...and I feel like I could be a real asset to you guys. I wanna help.
Charlie: What? Wait, wait, so first you wash your hands in politics and now you want back in? That's called flip-flopping, Mac! That's what Democrats do.
Dennis: Hang on a second Charlie, let's give the guy a chance to prove himself.
Mac: Yeah, yeah. Give me a chance...what should I do?
Charlie: "What should I do"? Strike one, buddy.
Dennis: You gotta bring something to the table, Mac.
Mac: All right...ah...check this out. [Goes up to woman pushing her baby in a stroller] Excuse me, hi. I couldn't help but notice your adorable baby.
Woman: Oh, thank you.
Mac: Yeah, I was wondering, [stopping the stroller from moving] if you wouldn't mind if that handsome young gentleman over there kissed it.
Woman: Excuse me?
Mac: Yeah...oh. I'm sorry. He's running for District 37 Comptroller, so it's cool.
Woman: You know, I'd rather not.
Mac: [stopping the stroller again] Yeah, well you know...it's...good for him and it's good for you, so I think you should maybe just give me the baby.
Woman: You know what? Please leave me alone.
Mac: OK, lady. Just give me the baby and I could get it over with as quickly as possible.
Woman: I said no!
Mac: Goddammit, just give me the baby! [tries to unbuckle the baby out of the stroller]
Woman: Somebody help me!
Charlie: This is campaign suicide, dude...
Dennis: Let's get out of here.
- Permalink: I've been looking for you guys everywhere...Look. I've been thin...
Lady: Are you going to take care of the crime problem here?
Dennis: Absolutely, I say we put them on buses and ship them over to Iraq.. make them fight the terrorists.
Lady: You're very handsome.
Dennis: Thank you ha ha.
Charlie: This is going very, very well man.
Dennis: I know people are really responding to me.
Charlie: They love the bone structure.
- Permalink: Are you going to take care of the crime problem here? Absolute...
Frank: There is nothing more threatening to a man than a woman who is smart and attractive. We have to pretend you're both!
Dee: Wow, you're a horrible father.
- Permalink: There is nothing more threatening to a man than a woman who is s...
So... if you like the Virgin Mary, and you like beer, come on down to Paddy's Pub! We got 'em both.Dennis
- Permalink: So... if you like the Virgin Mary, and you like beer, come on do...
Frank: It could be a miracle, it could be bulls**t. There's one thing we know for sure.
Charlie: What's that?
Frank: It's a god damn goldmine.
- Permalink: It could be a miracle, it could be bulls**t. There's one thing w...
You risk your feet, you get some shoes!Charlie
- Permalink: You risk your feet, you get some shoes!
Matthew: Mr. Reynolds, I'd like to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage.
- Permalink: Mr. Reynolds, I'd like to ask for your daughter's hand in marria...
No, no, see you guys are taking this thing way too far, and you know what I'm going to do? Wash my hands of it. I'm washing my hands of the whole situation Lord. (Walking away from the gang) He will smite you all. God will smite you allMac
- Permalink: No, no, see you guys are taking this thing way too far, and you ...
Mac: You can be my right hand man. You can be my Peter.
Charlie: Oh... okay I'll be your Peter.
Mac: Dress a little nicer though, 'cause you look like shit.
- Permalink: You can be my right hand man. You can be my Peter. Oh... okay ...
Dee: For once I'm going to do the right thing.
Frank: He thinks you're too old, huh?
Dee: God-d*****, why do I speak to you, ever.
- Permalink: For once I'm going to do the right thing. He thinks you're too...