It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Quotes
Mac: This brings me no joy at all. I feel nothing. I feel like you stole money from me and bought a shirt.
Dennis: With your money. That is what happened.
- Permalink: This brings me no joy at all. I feel nothing. I feel like you ...
Charlie: Dee, if I go to a movie or a spaghetti place with you, out there I'm the rat.
Dee: What if I guarantee no one out there will put you into a bag and bash you against a telephone pole? Would that comfort you at all?
Charlie: No, that's a guarantee you can't make, Dee.
- Permalink: Dee, if I go to a movie or a spaghetti place with you, out there...
Dee: You've been really stressed so I thought I'd take you to a spa day. Just the two of us.
Charlie: A what day?
Dee: Spa day
Charlie: What is this word, spa? I feel like you're starting to a say a word and you're not finishing it. Spaghetti? Are you taking me to a spaghetti day?
- Permalink: You've been really stressed so I thought I'd take you to a spa d...
Charlie: It's like whole generations of those things have died at my hands. Mothers, fathers, grandfathers, little baby rats.
Dee: Well, you know, keep up the good work.
Charlie: Sometimes, I wonder though, if our lives are reaaly more valuable than theirs. You know what I mean?
Dennis: Yeah they are. Our lives definitely are without a doubt.
- Permalink: It's like whole generations of those things have died at my hand...
They're actors. They're trying to create an illusion. In the Lord of the Rings movie, Ian McKellen plays a wizard. You think he goes home at night and shoots laser beams into his boyfriend's asshole? Tom cruise is a midget, but he plays guys that are normal size in movies.Mac
- Permalink: They're actors. They're trying to create an illusion. In the L...
Charlie: I'll tell you what. I'll take him down to the locker room. I'll lather him up real good. I'll strip all these silly clothes off him. I'm gonna clean him. Sparkling clean. Brand new kid for you.
Principal: No, please don't bathe the students.
Charlie: You're right. He's a big man. You can bathe yourself, can't you, Rich?
Richie: Yeah, dawg.
Charlie: He's bathing himself and I'm watching.
Principal: I'd rather you didn't do that either.
- Permalink: I'll tell you what. I'll take him down to the locker room. I'l...
Charlie: Principal McIntyre, I recently starting mentoring one of the kids here.
Principal McIntyre: Really? That's odd, because you're a janitor.
- Permalink: Principal McIntyre, I recently starting mentoring one of the kid...
Mac: A lot of great actors have done blackface.
Dennis: There's countless examples of very classy actors doing black face. We got the great C. Thomas Howell in Soul Man. We got the Wayans Brothers in White Chicks. That was a very tasteful example of reverse blackface.
- Permalink: A lot of great actors have done blackface. There's countless e...
Dee: Did you get that orange out of the garbage?
Charlie: I sure did. Can you believe that? Someone threw this away? Perfectly good orange. They were digging at it a little bit and must have given up on it.
Dee: Don't eat trash, Charlie.
Charlie: I'll eat what I want to eat.
- Permalink: Did you get that orange out of the garbage? I sure did. Can y...