Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Why are you being such a little pussy about this? He's yourGPS
father. It's not like he touched your dick or anything.
- Permalink: Why are you being such a little p***y about this? He's your fat...
Louie: I haven't seen my dad in two years.
Shaved Head Guy: I haven't seen my dad since he died.
Louie: Sorry about that.
Shaved Head Guy: Think about that, you quee-ah.
- Permalink: I haven't seen my dad in two years. I haven't seen my dad sinc...
Doctor: What else is going on?
Louis: I got work and kids. It's hard sometimes. Boilerplate misery. Alone in the world.
Might as well be a maggot sucking a dead cat's face. What's the point... nothing
- Permalink: What else is going on? I got work and kids. It's hard sometim...
Jesus, Louie! You got me right in the face!Jimmy Norton [after Louie throws up]
- Permalink: Jesus, Louie! You got me right in the face!
Jim, why do you have a child's crude drawing of a woman with a scraggly bush sucking a huge cock?Sarah Silverman
- Permalink: Jim, why do you have a child's crude drawing of a woman with a s...
When I was a boy, I had a horse given to me by my father. And when I went away to school, I gave that horse to your father to care for. And, in three months, he let my horse die. (Long awkward pause) Louie, let me ask you something (holds up his middle finger as if giving Louie the finger) when man has intercourse with a prostitute, he covers his organ with protection (mimics the rolling on of a condom onto his middle finger) so the he won't catch her retchidness. He is acting in the interest of his family, so that he won't take it home to his wife. (Louie asks, "that's the question?") But, between a father and his son (mimics unrolling of condom off finger), there can be no separation. No boundary. A father calls, a son answers. A father beckons, a son comes! (still holding his middle finger in Louie's face) This is for life, Louie. For life!Excelsior
- Permalink: When I was a boy, I had a horse given to me by my father. And wh...