Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Nathan: Could "wait to go" mean "way to go", like congratulations your horse won?
Ace: It doesn't say "way to go", it says "wait to go Greek". Read it. Read. What is the first letter?
Nathan: That's a W.
Ace: And the last of the first word?
Ace: No! "T"!
- Permalink: Could wait to go mean way to go, like congratulations your horse...
Ace: Did you ever look a horse in the eye?
Parole Officer: Never. Never been near a horse. I have a lifetime ambition to keep it that way.
- Permalink: Did you ever look a horse in the eye? Never. Never been near a...
To purposes guessed at if not yet spoken.Mike
- Permalink: To purposes guessed at if not yet spoken.
Ace: What do you know?
Nathan: I am still in your employ.
Ace: And in theirs. Did you set a salary figure with them?
Ace: Probably the right move, makes him look like an amateur.
Gus: Nice imitation, kid.
- Permalink: What do you know? I am still in your employ. And in theirs. ...
Nathan: If I'm gonna feel sick all the time, I don't if I'm gonna want to do this.
Ace: Do you feel sick?
Ace: 'Cause you're an honest man, so far.
- Permalink: If I'm gonna feel sick all the time, I don't if I'm gonna want t...
Claire: I've seen people profoundly changed simply by being in proximity to horses. Their size, their virtue, their complicatedness, their renowned patience and something. Don't be afraid of that, Chester.
Ace: Of what?
Claire: Everything that can be.
- Permalink: I've seen people profoundly changed simply by being in proximity...