Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Gibbs: You've been distracted by your father.
Tony: It's that obvious?
- Permalink: You've been distracted by your father. It's that obvious?
Tony: I have to break one of your rules, boss. Number six: never say you're sorry. I let things get out of control in the hotel room.
Gibbs: Ah, it's covered. Rule eighteen.
Tony: Oh, yeah. It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. Am I forgiven?
- Permalink: Never say you're sorry. I let things get out of control in the h...
Ziva: Why do I have to study all this and you don't?!
Gibbs: I was born here.
- Permalink: Why do I have to study all this and you don't?! I was born her...
Ziva: Okay, so how many amendments to the Constitution?
Gibbs: The Bill of Rights is the first 10, prohibition is 18. I'm guessing 23.
Gibbs: Nobody likes a smart ass, David.
- Permalink: Okay, so how many amendments to the Constitution? The Bill of ...
Tony Sr.: You forget, we took some great vacations together.
Tony: Like the trip to Maui where you left me in a hotel room for two days and I was 12 years old?!
- Permalink: You forget, we took some great vacations together. Like the tr...
I get it. It must have been tough. Your wife dies and you're left with an eight year old kid, but your solution, Dad, was to warehouse me in boarding schools and summer camps, and half the time I never knew where you were or what you were doing. I needed a closer relationship.Tony
- Permalink: I get it. It must have been tough. Your wife dies and you're lef...
Abby: Maybe Tony didn't have a mother. Maybe he was cloned!
Ducky: There certainly is a strong familial resemblance.
- Permalink: Maybe Tony didn't have a mother. Maybe he was cloned! There ce...
Tony: I've heard the saying "he got blown out of his shoes", but I never thought I'd see it.
Ducky: Now if the explosion had knocked his socks off, that would be impressive, wouldn't it?
- Permalink: I've heard the saying he got blown out of his shoes, but I never...