Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
You think he became the copycat to resurrect his career?McGee
- Permalink: You think he became the copycat to resurrect his career?
Vance: Where is he?
McGee: It's haircut Tuesday, Director Vance.
Tony: Yeah, the bowl should be coming off his head just about now.
- Permalink: Where is he? It's haircut Tuesday, Director Vance. Yeah, the...
Gibbs: You volunteering for that, are you DiNozzo?
Tony: Stripper. Caribbean beach. Is that a trick question?
Gibbs: Behave yourself, Skippy.
Tony: Aye, aye sir.
- Permalink: You volunteering for that, are you DiNozzo? Stripper. Caribb...
McGee: Listen, don't let him "probie" you.
McGee: I've been there Dornie. Tony's going to pull rank.
Dorneget: I can handle him.
McGee: Watch your back, Dornie.
- Permalink: Listen, don't let him probie you. What? I've been there Dorn...
Vance: You mind some company? I have an hour left with the babysitter.
Gibbs: Yeah? Where'd you go?
Vance: Supposedly group bereavement counseling. Couldn't do it. So, I'm consoling myself with some double chocolate brownies. Would you care to join me? I hate to eat alone.
- Permalink: You mind some company? I have an hour left with the babysitter....
Tony [to Ned Dorneget]: What in the name of Brooks Brothers are you wearing? You look exactly like what you are: a pubescent federal agent.
- Permalink: A pubescent federal agent.
Tony: Couldn't help noticing you're sitting here all alone. I thought maybe you'd want some company?
Melissa: Sure. Your partner won't mind?
Melissa: I assumed you two are a couple. Just... your shirt. So...pink.
- Permalink: Couldn't help noticing you're sitting here all alone. I thought...
Ramsey: Looks like we got a lot of evidence to get through, huh?
- Permalink: Looks like we got a lt of evidence to get through, huh? Yeah....