McGee: Sleep deprivation affects high level cognitive functions, cardiovascular health, circulation.
Tony: You just Googled that on the ride over didn't you?
- Permalink: Sleep deprivation affects high level cognitive functions, cardio...
Tony: Choward's scented gum.
Gibbs: That mean something to you?
Tony: Yeah. It means McGee's right. I'm starting to see things.
- Permalink: Choward's scented gum. That mean something to you? Yeah. It...
Tony: Hey. Delilah. Why are you here?
Delilah: Haven't you heard? Transfer just came in. It's official - I'm joining the team.
McGee: Careful Delilah. Tony's operating on a serious sleep deficit. His neural transmitters aren't processing humor right now.
Delilah: I was just kidding, Tony.
- Permalink: Hey. Delilah. Why are you here? Haven't you heard? Transfer...
Tony: Do I seem okay to you?
Ducky: Markedly better than the last occupant of that table.
- Permalink: Do I seem okay to you? Markedly better than the last occupant ...
Gibbs: You got something for me, Abs?
Abby: She came down here an hour ago, asking to look at Petty Officer Well's computer. She was all "please" and all "thank you". She brought me this.
Gibbs: She's just trying to be nice.
Abby: I know. It's freaking me out, man.
- Permalink: You got something for me, Abs? She came down here an hour ago,...
Tony: He made a run for it. Drew on him but I couldn't pull the trigger. You would have had him on the ground in two seconds flat. Taken out a leg or shot him in the ass.
Gibbs: Well. You followed your gut.
- Permalink: He made a run for it. Drew on him but I couldn't pull the trigg...
Tony: Maybe I was wrong about a lot of people.
Gibbs: Are we still talking about the case?
Tony: It's so interesting. No one will say her name. Have you noticed? It's like she's dead. Every time I look at her desk, every time I close my eyes....I just feel like I made a mistake. Like I made the wrong decision. Only it wasn't me who decided. So yeah - I'm probably wrong to think Anton's innocent in all this.
Gibbs: I'll trust you any time.
- Permalink: Maybe I was wrong about a lot of people. Are we still talking ...
Tony: I want to help.
Anton: One thing I've learned, Tony. Just because you want it doesn't mean it's going to happen.
Tony: Tell me about it. It's funny - never stops me from trying.
- Permalink: I want to help. One thing I've learned, Tony. Just because yo...
McGee: Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you, in some kind of twelve-stop program for recovering misogynists?
Tony: These past few weeks have been.....interesting, haven't they? It's just gotten me thinking about the choices that we make and the people that we let in, or don't let in. Just trying to make it better. Any more questions?
McGee: Yeah. What'd you do with the real Tony?
Tony: Maybe this is the real Tony.
- Permalink: Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you, in some kind of twelve-stop prog...