Once Upon a Time Season 3 Episode 5: "Good Form" Quotes
Emma: Please, you couldn't handle it.
Hook: Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it.
- Permalink: Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it.
What I wouldn't give for another sleeping curse.Regina
- Permalink: What I wouldn't give for another sleeping curse.
Because he's our son and he's a survivor and he knows he has something to survive for.Emma
A small price to pay for what I get in return. A chance to save my grandson and to help my family get home.Charming
Pan started the war when he kidnapped my son.Emma
- Permalink: Pan started the war when he kidnapped my son.
Charming: Emma, while I'm gone…
Emma: Listen to my mother?
- Permalink: Listen to my mother?
Every day without hope is a day closer to becoming a Lost Boy.Hook
- Permalink: Every day without hope is a day closer to becoming a Lost Boy.
So what, you want to send him a message because I haven't seen a Neverland post office?Regina
Don't you know the best thing about being a Lost Boy? We never apologize.Peter Pan