One Tree Hill Season 3 Episode 1: "Like You Like An Arsonist" Quotes
(voiceover) At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes - all you need is one.Peyton
- Permalink: (voiceover) At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the...
Besides, what's the difference, you turn the lights out, it's all the same darkness.Nathan
- Permalink: Besides, what's the difference, you turn the lights out, it's al...
I did something tonight, Peyton and I can't take it back.Lucas
- Permalink: I did something tonight, Peyton and I can't take it back.
Lucas: Peyton, you gotta talk to me. What's going on with you?
Peyton: I've been getting these creepy e-mails lately. And then tonight, this woman shows up and she knew things about me.
Lucas: What kinda things?
Peyton: She said she's my mother! My mom's dead, Luke. I was there in the hospital! I watched her die!
- Permalink: Peyton, you gotta talk to me. What's going on with you? I've b...
OK, so, check it out, Tom Sawyer. If you're lucky, I might let you help me, and if you're really lucky, I might even let you pay to help me.Peyton
- Permalink: OK, so, check it out, Tom Sawyer. If you're lucky, I might let y...
Haley: I'm really sorry, Nathan.
Nathan: About my dad or about us?
Haley: 'Bout everything.
Nathan: So, what're you doing here anyway? Tour playing Tree Hill?
Haley: No. They wanted me to become a solo artist and record a record or something, but, it didn't matter without you. None of it mattered without you.
- Permalink: I'm really sorry, Nathan. About my dad or about us? 'Bout ev...
Lucas: Look, I know it wasn't fair, how I told you I wanted to be with you when your cab was just parked right outside. I just saw you slipping away and I guess I panicked.
Brooke: It's OK. Really. It is. I actually had the whole summer to think about this and I thought we could totally have a summer-like fling, just in the fall. And non-exclusive.
Lucas: Non-exclusive. How does that work?
Brooke: Well, we hang out, we go to movies, we have fun.
Lucas:Do we kiss?
Brooke:You bet your ass we kiss.
Lucas: Do we do more than kiss?
Brooke: Maybe. But we also date other people.
- Permalink: Look, I know it wasn't fair, how I told you I wanted to be with ...
Haley: Are you OK?
Lucas: Depends; are you home for good?
Haley: Or for bad.
Lucas: Ah, good! Oh!
- Permalink: Are you OK? Depends; are you home for good? Or for bad. Ah...
Priest: May the grace of god be with you.
Dan: Yeah, OK. I gotta tell you, padre, this isn't exactly my home court, you know. I never had much use for religion. I guess what you call kindness, I call weakness. But .. no man is bullet-proof. I know that. After all, they crucified your boy, didn't they?
Priest: What troubles you, my son?
Dan: What troubles me -- is how I've made mistakes. How I lie awake at night, keeping company with regret, fallibility. I've not been the man I intended to be. That troubles me.
Priest: And you've come seeking absolution?
Dan: Yeah, I suppose I have. Let me ask you something; is it possible to grant forgiveness for sinful acts yet to be committed?
Priest: I'm afraid I don't understand.
- Permalink: May the grace of god be with you. Yeah, OK. I gotta tell you, ...