One Tree Hill Season 7 Episode 21: "What's In The Ground Belongs To You" Quotes
(to Haley) Your mother was proud of you. And it would break her heart to know that her beautiful, kind, inspiring daughter was suffering like this. I know that because I'm a mother. And so are you. Now, our lives are difficult, and our loss unbearable sometimes. So grieve... and struggle, and you find your way back on your own terms and in your own way. But remember this... your mother would want you to be vibrant and inspiring in the face of losing her. She'd want you to fight your pain with all you've got. Because that's the daughter that she raised. That's the daughter that she loved.Victoria
- Permalink: Your mother was proud of you. And it would break her heart to kn...
Brooke: You're exactly what Haley needs right now.
Nathan: Well, she's always been everything to us. Now it's time for us to be her everything. In sickness and in health, right? For better or worse.
- Permalink: You're exactly what Haley needs right now. Well, she's always ...
We're all crazy, Hales. Some of us just hide it better than others.Nathan
- Permalink: We're all crazy, Hales. Some of us just hide it better than othe...
Jamie: Mama? Mama? Mama? I made my own breakfast and cleaned everything up.
Haley: What do you want, a gold star?
- Permalink: Mama? Mama? Mama? I made my own breakfast and cleaned everything...
Haley: It's not gonna work. Whatever prize you find in that box is not gonna fix me.
Nathan: Why not? It fixed me
- Permalink: It's not gonna work. Whatever prize you find in that box is not ...
It all just seems so fake. This idea that good things happen to good people and there's magic in the world, and that the meek and righteous will inherit it. There's too many good people who suffer for something like that to be true. There are too many prayers that go unanswered. Every day we ignore how completely broken this world is, and we tell ourselves that it's all going to be okay, "You're going to be okay." But it's not okay. And once you know that, there's no going back. There's no magic in the worldat least today there isn't.Haley
- Permalink: It all just seems so fake. This idea that good things happen to ...