Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Haley: Hi. I need to talk to you.
Lucas: Sure. Is everything okay?
Haley: No. You can't marry Lindsey.
- Permalink: Hi. I need to talk to you. Sure. Is everything okay? No. You...
Lucas: Hey. Look, I hope you don't feel too 'slided by the set-up.
Haley: To be honest, I kinda expected it from you guys, you being you and Lindsey. Your hearts are in the right place. You picked the right person to spend the rest of your life with, Luke.
Lucas: So did you.
- Permalink: Hey. Look, I hope you don't feel too 'slided by the set-up. To...
[voiceover] Albert Camus once wrote "Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken." But I wonder if there's no breaking then there's no healing, and if there's no healing then there's no learning. And if there's no learning then there's no struggle. But struggle is a part of life. So must all hearts be broken?Lucas
- Permalink: Albert Camus once wrote Blessed are the hearts that can bend; th...
Lindsey: Poor Nathan.
Lucas: Yeah, I know. If I'd have known he'd be here for a week, I'd have cleared my mom's room.
Lindsey: Have they even seen each other this week?
Lucas: No. I don't think they've spoken.
Lindsey: Right. Last thing I want Haley worrying about is throwing a bachelorette party when her marriage is strung.
Lucas: Skills could do it. I mean, he is so excited for my bachelor party.
Lindsey: Oh. That worries me.
- Permalink: Morning. Morning. Poor Nathan. Yeah, I know. If I'd have k...
Owen: [to Jamie] You helped me out, 'Whats under all the clothes, Brooke Davis?'
Jamie: So did you find out?
Brooke: [shocked] And with that, boy time is over. [to Owen] Let's go.
- Permalink: You helped me out, 'Whats under all the clothes, Brooke Davis?' ...