One Tree Hill Season 1 Quotes
People that are meant to be together always find their ways in the end.Brooke
- Permalink: People that are meant to be together always find their ways in t...
Lucas: You warm enough?
Peyton: I'm okay. I should probably get the heater fixed in here, huh?
Lucas: You know, I could have Keith take a look at it for ya. He's really good at that stuff. Do you want me to stop and get some coffee?
Peyton: I'm fine, thanks. Thanks for doing this for me, Luke.
Lucas: That's what friends are for, right?
- Permalink: You warm enough? I'm okay. I should probably get the heater fi...
Nathan: You should come tonight. Maybe you'll make everyone behave.
Haley: I'll come if you want me to.
Nathan: No, I wasn't serious. I wouldn't put you through that.
Haley: No, I mean, if you're asking, of course, my answer is yes.
Nathan: Well, then, I'm asking.
Haley: Well, then, I'm coming.
- Permalink: You should come tonight. Maybe you'll make everyone behave. I'...
Haley: So this, uh, dinner is going to be pretty bad, huh?
Nathan: Yeah, a massacre. My grandma's okay. It's just my grandpa's pretty intense. You've met my dad. Just imagine where he comes from.
- Permalink: So this, uh, dinner is going to be pretty bad, huh? Yeah, a ma...
Lucas: Peyton... I...
Peyton: Don't! It was stupid, ok? You're with Brooke now.
Peyton: We just... we got carried away. It didn't mean anything.
Lucas: It didn't?
Peyton: Of course it did.
- Permalink: Peyton... I... Don't! It was stupid, ok? You're with Brooke no...
Peyton: Look, don't underestimate Brooke. She's full of surprises. That's part of her charm.
Lucas: She told me to listen to tracks 8 and 13. Well, there are only 12 songs.
Peyton: Honest mistake.
- Permalink: Look, don't underestimate Brooke. She's full of surprises. That'...
Lucas: I'm sorry about this morning with your dad. I had no idea he was there.
Peyton: It's because he usually isn't.
Lucas: I thought you were happy with your setup?
Peyton: That's what I tell him. I make up stuff in the emails. I send him about how happy I am on my own and how responsible I'm being even when I'm not. He loves his job, you know, and after my mom died, it's just not fair to ask him to give that up, but I miss him when he's away.
Lucas: You tell him that?
Peyton: He worries. It's just better not to.
- Permalink: I'm sorry about this morning with your dad. I had no idea he was...
Lucas: I thought you might want that back.
Peyton: I already have it.
Lucas: So do I. Tracks 8 and 11, totally you, so what are you doing? Some sort of Cyrano thing for Brooke?
Peyton: Why would I do that?
Lucas: Why? I asked you first.
- Permalink: I thought you might want that back. I already have it. So do...
Brook: I got you something.
Lucas: Hmm, but I don't have anything for you.
Brooke: And yet you do. Couple songs on there made me think of you. Of course most things do.
Lucas: I didn't know you were into Travis.
Brooke: Are you kidding? I love Travis. He's the best.
Brooke: That Travis guy... are we not in the same conversation? (school bell rings.) Umm, check out tracks 8 and 13. (Kisses Lucas) Bye!
- Permalink: Hey. I got you something. Hmm, but I don't have anything for...
All work and no Brooke makes Luke a boring boy.Brooke
- Permalink: All work and no Brooke makes Luke a boring boy.
Nathan: These past couple weeks without it ... I mean if I didn't play, I might actually have a life.
Haley: What would you do?
Nathan: I don't know. At least I have some time to figure it out. Besides, I'm sure we can find other things to do with our time.
Nathan: (kisses Haley)
Haley: I think you're really brave to reconsider building who you are. I don't know if I could do that.
Nathan: You could if you tried. Look, I gotta go.
Haley: Oh, yeah. Hey, umm, basketball practice starts up again today right?
Nathan: Yeah, I'm just not sure if I do. I'll see ya.
- Permalink: These past couple weeks without it ... I mean if I didn't play, ...
Haley: Did you finish 'The Little Prince'?
Nathan: No, I just rented the movie. This book is stupid.
Haley: Nathan, you're not going to pass French if you keep renting movies.
Nathan: Its not like I have a lot of time to read.
Haley: So, are you ever going to tell me how it went?
Nathan: The therapist asked me if I liked playing basketball.
Haley: Wow, what did you say?
Nathan: I didn't know what to say. No one has ever asked me that question.
- Permalink: Did you finish 'The Little Prince'? No, I just rented the movi...
Haley: Oh, the magazine pages are sticking again, you little pervert. Oh hey Luke. You've been reading this?
Lucas: I don't know, Haley. Is that the 'why do i hang out with these people?' issue, because you're on the cover of that, right?
Haley: No, actually it's the 'my best friend is an idiot' issue and there you are!
- Permalink: Oh, the magazine pages are sticking again, you little pervert. O...
No foul, basket counts. Besides, you won't score again.Lucas
- Permalink: No foul, basket counts. Besides, you won't score again.