One Tree Hill Season 3 Quotes
Haley: What'd you say to Hooter girl when she made her topless debut?
Lucas: I told her she looked beautiful.
- Permalink: What'd you say to Hooter girl when she made her topless debut? ...
Nathan: Yeah, very funny Lucas. Your ass is still sleeping on the floor.
Hayley: Surprise. I switched rooms with Lucas, I don't have to sleep on the floor do I?
Nathan: How'd you manage to switch rooms?
Haley: Well believe it or not Bevin "mastermind" Mirskey arranged the whole thing.
Nathan: Come here. You have any room in there for me?
Haley: I thought you'd never ask.
- Permalink: Yeah, very funny Lucas. Your ass is still sleeping on the floor....
You never worked so hard for anything in your life, except your fake ID!Peyton
- Permalink: You never worked so hard for anything in your life, except your ...
Brooke: (to Haley): We on schedule, navigation girl?
- Permalink: We on schedule, navigation girl?
Lucas: Are you drunk?
Peyton: Are you wearing eye-shadow?
- Permalink: Are you drunk? Are you wearing eye-shadow?
Most of our lives are a series of images, they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.Lucas
- Permalink: Most of our lives are a series of images, they pass us by like t...
But I'm not that guy, Rachel, and I don't want to be. So maybe the elite girls just aren't for me. But one of these days, I'm gonna meet a girl who really loves me. Maybe she won't be what you call hot, but I'll think she's beautiful and I'll tell her so. I won't be mean to her because I don't have to play games with her. I'll just be the guy she can always count on and that'll be enough. And she'll be elite to me."Mouth
- Permalink: But I'm not that guy, Rachel, and I don't want to be. So maybe t...
Every song has a CODA, a final movement. Whether it fades out or crashes away. Every song ends. Is that any reason not to enjoy the music? The truth is, there is nothing to be afraid of. It's just life.Ellie
- Permalink: Every song has a CODA, a final movement. Whether it fades out or...
Lucas: The truth is, I care about Peyton.
Brooke: Then what is the difference?
Lucas: The difference? The difference is I love you Brooke. I wanna be with you, not Peyton.
Brooke: But why? I need to know why.
Lucas: Because, you kink your eyebrow when you're trying to be cute. Because you quote Camus even though I've never actually seen you read. Because you miss your parents, but you'll never admit that! And because I've given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches in my life, and they've both been with you. I mean, that's gotta mean something right?! And because we're both gonna get pneumonia, but if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.
- Permalink: The truth is, I care about Peyton. Then what is the difference...