One Tree Hill Season 4 Quotes
Haley: Why won't we just try to let go of all the pain on this trip and really focus on the good things in our lives. Okay, who's with me?
Peyton: Hooray for that.
Haley: Okay Luke? Lucas... Lucas?
Lucas: Yeah... sure.
- Permalink: Why won't we just try to let go of all the pain on this trip and...
Haley: Okay Brooke, freshman year... Lance Bass? Really?
Brooke: He was cute, okay?
- Permalink: Okay Brooke, freshman year... Lance Bass? Really? He was cute,...
Haley: Okay, Karen and I made sandwiches and I got chips and drinks and we're all set.
Skills: I brought red vines, you can't have a road trip without red vines.
Lucas: I brought some old yearbooks, thought it might give us a laugh. What'd you bring Nate?
Nathan: I brought Haley, who brought the food. Brooke?
Brooke: I brought my hot body and Rachel's Denali. She might have left but at least we got her car.
Haley: You sure it's not stolen? Oh, wait that's only calculus exams.
Nathan: My girl's not a big Rachel fan. Peyton, what did you bring?
Peyton: Road mix.
- Permalink: Okay, Karen and I made sandwiches and I got chips and drinks and...
Peyton: (reading text message) Honey Grove, Texas. Need ass.
Brooke: I don't get it; he left with Rachel, why would he need ass?
Lucas, Nathan and Skills: ASSISTANCE!
- Permalink: (reading text message) Honey Grove, Texas. Need ass. I don't g...
Lucas: William Blake once wrote: "There are things that are known and things that are unknown. And in between, there are doors"
- Permalink: There are things that are known and things that are unknown. And...
I guess now it's hoes over psychos.Brooke
- Permalink: I guess now it's hoes over psychos.
Haley: You know after everything we've been through in the past year your mom taking us to prom feels pretty good.
Nathan: Kinda like we're kids again.
Haley: Yeah, like you know maybe tonight we don't have to be married and pregnant. We can just be teenagers.
Nathan: Well, in that case what's your curfew.
- Permalink: You know after everything we've been through in the past year yo...
Rachel: You know I lied to you when I told you my flight was late. The truth is that I just wasn't ready to get on it.
Mouth: Why not?
Rachel: Because I wanted us to have our last dance.
Mouth: Let's have it.
Rachel: You're gonna break a lot of hearts Mouth McFadden.
- Permalink: You know I lied to you when I told you my flight was late. The t...
Rachel: Quit talking about Shelly.
Mouth: Yeah, I know. I'm boring you.
Rachel: No, you're making me jealous.
- Permalink: Quit talking about Shelly. Yeah, I know. I'm boring you. No,...
Peyton: Why did you come?
Brooke: We've been talking about senior prom since we are 8. I knew something was wrong.
Peyton: So you told someone you were coming?
Brooke: No, at least I came!
Peyton: You should have told
Brooke: That is your problem, you are so ungrateful.
Peyton: You're an idiot!
Brooke: Don't call me an idiot, bitch!
- Permalink: Why did you come? We've been talking about senior prom since w...
Lucas: She told me she loved me. I just figured it was because she lost a lot of blood. But at some level I knew it was true. I was just too afraid to admit it because, it would've hurt Brooke.
Glenda: You ever think maybe that's why you have trouble writing about that day? Maybe you block things out because you're afraid if you face the truth, it could hurt the other people you love.
- Permalink: She told me she loved me. I just figured it was because she lost...
Peyton: Are you ready for this Brooke Davis?
Brooke: Welcome to prom, P. Sawyer.
- Permalink: Are you ready for this Brooke Davis? Welcome to prom, P. Sawye...