One Tree Hill Season 5 Quotes
Jamie: [to Lucas] I think you drink too much.
Lucas: I think you're right.
Nathan: Damn, at least someone got thrown into a plate glass window. Dude, it seriously does smell like ass in here.
- Permalink: I think you drink too much. I think you're right. Damn, at l...
Peyton, I hate you. I wish you'd never came back. You ruined my life.Lucas
- Permalink: Peyton, I hate you. I wish you'd never came back. You ruined my ...
So am I allowed to ask what's going on with you and Lucas? Or is that like saying Voldemort?Mia
- Permalink: So am I allowed to ask what's going on with you and Lucas? Or is...
Brooke: How long's it been?
Peyton: About an hour.
Brooke: You said that last time I asked.
Peyton: Well, hon, that was thirty seconds ago.
- Permalink: How long's it been? About an hour. You said that last time I...
Most of the time, love doesn't really need words.Lucas
- Permalink: Most of the time, love doesn't really need words.
Skills: You know what heals a broken heart more than anything?
Skills: [sniffs] Bacon. Thank God for Millicent.
- Permalink: You know what heals a broken heart more than anything? What? ...
Dan: So that's it..you're just going to make that decision?
Nathan: You made that decision for me, the moment you pulled that trigger.
- Permalink: So that's it..you're just going to make that decision? You mad...
Lucas: How's it going? Better?
Brooke: Yeah, I'm starting to get it down. She's sleeping through the night now.
Lucas: See? I told you you'd be a good mom.
- Permalink: How's it going? Better? Yeah, I'm starting to get it down. She...
Brooke: And anyway, Angie is scared of her creepy Aunt Peyton, isn't she? Yes. We like Uncle Lucas better.
Brooke: I'm kidding. [to Angie] We're kidding, aren't we? Yes.
Peyton: I mean it is pretty great that he's helping out. Its kind of Mr. Mom, but its nice.
- Permalink: And anyway, Angie is scared of her creepy Aunt Peyton, isn't she...
Sometimes when you're young you think nothing can hurt you. It's like being invincible. Your whole life is ahead of you and you have big plans. Big Plans. To find your perfect match, the one who completes you. But as you get older you realize it's not always that easy. It's not until the end of your life that you realize how the plans you made where simply plans. Because at the end when you're looking back instead of forward you want to believe you made the most of what life gave you. You want to believe you're leaving something good behind. You want it all to have mattered.Lucas
- Permalink: Sometimes when you're young you think nothing can hurt you. It's...
Skills: These don't look like virgin underwear. [holding up Millicent's panties]
Mouth: Give me those!
Skills: I'm just saying if they belonged to my girl, she ain't gonna be no virgin no more.
Mouth: Dude shut up, and how do you even know about that?
Mouth: How did he know?
Skills: Junk, you know he tried to get with her right? I'm just playing man, he overheard you two talking the other night! You know these walls are thin.
- Permalink: These don't look like virgin underwear. Give me those! I'm ...
Lucas: What do you think about this one? You think Lindsey will like it?
Haley: I think it's just like the other four shirts you tried on.
- Permalink: What do you think about this one? You think Lindsey will like it...
Peyton: Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.
Lucas: Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile. The next wish come true.
Peyton: But if you believe that it is right around the corner. And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it. To the certainty of it.
Brooke: You just might get the thing you're wishing for.
Nathan: The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it?
Haley: Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.
- Permalink: Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Every...
[voiceover] Albert Camus once wrote "Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken." But I wonder if there's no breaking then there's no healing, and if there's no healing then there's no learning. And if there's no learning then there's no struggle. But struggle is a part of life. So must all hearts be broken?Lucas
- Permalink: Albert Camus once wrote Blessed are the hearts that can bend; th...