One Tree Hill Season 5 Quotes
Peyton: I'm sorry. I'm... I'm sorry, but you just... you can't, because I love you and because you fixed my car.
Brooke: Oh, boy.
Peyton: Remember that day? Because that day changed everything and I didn't know it at the time. But when you fixed my car, you fixed my heart. And when you proposed to me two years ago, I just wasn't ready. And I was lost and scared, so I said 'someday', but someday's now Luke, it is. Someday is now and I love you. Please don't leave me again. People always leave. [back to reality and as a voiceover] At least that's what I should have said, instead, I said nothing and he said:
Lucas: I do.
- Permalink: I'm sorry. I'm... I'm sorry, but you just... you can't, because ...
Minister: Lucas Eugene Scott, do you take Lindsey Evelyn Strauss to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you...
Peyton: Lucas, you can't!
Skills: That's what I'm talking about!
- Permalink: Lucas Eugene Scott, do you take Lindsey Evelyn Strauss to be you...
Peyton: Okay. How about this? How about Peyton puts on a nice dress, watches Lucas get married, gets wasted and has drunk, meaningless sex with some guy at the reception?
Skills: Hey, baby, I ever tell you how sexy you look in that dress? Maybe we should head in.
Brooke: Behave, or I will smack you.
- Permalink: Okay. How about this? How about Peyton puts on a nice dress, wat...
Skills: How about this? I say we drug Lindsey first, even though I love her. Then we throw you in the wedding gown, so when Lucas lift up the veil. Bam! It's on.
Brooke: Um, skills? That gown is tailor-made, so, no. And Peyton is gonna be okay.
Skills: Right. You know I love you, P. Sawyer, right? But, baby girl, you are so far from okay, man, you ain't even in the same area code. Wait. Maybe Lucas will say the wrong name on the altar just like Ross did on Friends.
- Permalink: How about this? I say we drug Lindsey first, even though I love ...
Brooke: They don't do that at real weddings, Skills.
Skills: They should, though. You know, that's good drama.
- Permalink: They don't do that at real weddings, Skills. They should, thou...
Skills: So, what up, P. Sawyer? You got a plan?
Peyton: A plan for what?
Skills: To steal Lucas back. Oh, so I'm the only one thinking like that, huh? Ok, look. Here's the drill. When they say,'does anybody have any reason that this thing shouldn't go down?' Bam! That's you.
- Permalink: So, what up, P. Sawyer? You got a plan? A plan for what? To ...
Haley: Hi. I need to talk to you.
Lucas: Sure. Is everything okay?
Haley: No. You can't marry Lindsey.
- Permalink: Hi. I need to talk to you. Sure. Is everything okay? No. You...
Lucas: Hey. Look, I hope you don't feel too 'slided by the set-up.
Haley: To be honest, I kinda expected it from you guys, you being you and Lindsey. Your hearts are in the right place. You picked the right person to spend the rest of your life with, Luke.
Lucas: So did you.
- Permalink: Hey. Look, I hope you don't feel too 'slided by the set-up. To...
[voiceover] Albert Camus once wrote "Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken." But I wonder if there's no breaking then there's no healing, and if there's no healing then there's no learning. And if there's no learning then there's no struggle. But struggle is a part of life. So must all hearts be broken?Lucas
- Permalink: Albert Camus once wrote Blessed are the hearts that can bend; th...