One Tree Hill Season 7 Quotes
Haley: Please don't think that I take that for granted. But I'm so grateful for who you've been through all this and who've you been.
Nathan: There's no other way to be. You've saved me so many times...I worry that I've been selfish with you. That I've taken advantage of your strength and your selflessness and that I've broken you somehow.
Haley: No, no, you haven't, you didn't. I just have a weight in my heart that I didn't have before. But it's lighter today.
- Permalink: Please don't think that I take that for granted. But I'm so grat...
Haley: I was trying to feel something. Anything.
Therapist: And what did you find down there?
Haley: I remembered some of the good things in my life.
Therapist: And did that make you feel alive?
Haley: No. But it made me want to.
- Permalink: I was trying to feel something. Anything. And what did you fin...
I've got this theory that if the phone was invented after texting people would be all like "wow, you can actually HEAR the person!"Julian
- Permalink: I've got this theory that if the phone was invented after textin...
I just tell myself to be happy. But I don't feel happy. And when I try to change it, when I try to remember what being happy felt like, I can't. I don't feel joy. I don't feel inspired. I just feel numb.Haley
- Permalink: I just tell myself to be happy. But I don't feel happy. And when...
I'm supposed to the one with the relationship problems, you're supposed to be the bartender that's a little rough around the edges and listens to all my problems.Alex
- Permalink: I'm supposed to the one with the relationship problems, you're s...
We're all crazy Hales, some of us just hide it better than others.Nathan
- Permalink: We're all crazy Hales, some of us just hide it better than other...
It all just feels so fake, ya know? This idea that good things happen to good people. That there's magic in the world, and that the meek and the righteous will inherit it. Too many good people suffer for that to be true. Too many prayers go unanswered. And every day it just gets worse. Every day we ignore how truly broken this world is, and we tell ourselves it's all going to be okay. But it's not going to be okay. And once you know that, there's no going back. There's no magic in the world...at least today there isn't.Haley
- Permalink: It all just feels so fake, ya know? This idea that good things h...
Julian: Maybe the movie sucks. No, I'm serious, why did I get involved with film in the first place?
Brooke: Because when you were a little boy your dad took you to see The Thin Red Line and it was the best day you ever had.
- Permalink: Maybe the movie sucks. No, I'm serious, why did I get involved w...
I can't believe I have to pretend to be with you you you. Hear that? It's the echo from your crotch.Josh
- Permalink: I can't believe I have to pretend to be with you you you. Hear t...