Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Ryan: My dad died when I was 11, and my mom remarried half a year later to a guy who was OK to her but thought corporal punishment was the best way to handle a wild kid who was pissed as hell about losing his dad.
Sarah: Oh Ryan, I am so sorry.
Ryan: No, no, no. I don't need pity. I'm just telling you the reason why I left town as quick and I did and never looked back. Never will.
Sarah: Ryan, you don't have to give me an explanation on any of that.
Ryan: Well, I want to give you the answers to questions you keep asking. So. Not everybody has a family like yours, and, ah, I know that I messed up. I know that I did some things that scared you the last time that I got back, and it should have, she's your daughter and I love her. I love her so much, and I'm working so hard to get better. I want to be worthy of your family. I want to be worthy of her. And, I know that you think we're rushing into this too fast, but I gotta tell ya, you grow up real fast on your own, you grow up fast in the military. I know what I want, and I want us to start our lives together.
- Permalink: My dad died when I was 11, and my mom remarried half a year late...
You're actually a great band. You have great songs. Oliver, as annoying as you are, you can sing, man. So, just sing, and leave the rest to us.Crosby
- Permalink: You're actually a great band. You have great songs. Oliver, as a...
Crosby: Are ya feelin' good?
Crosby: Yeah? Nice.
Joel: Well, I'm drunk.
Crosby: Oh you are?! I could have never... It's imperceptible.
- Permalink: Are ya feelin' good? Yeah Yeah? Nice. Well, I'm drunk. O...
It's just a lot of years, Julia. It's a whole lot of years with your dad. Somewhere along the way, I lost my voice in the relationship and I don't know how to get it back.Camille
- Permalink: It's just a lot of years, Julia. It's a whole lot of years with ...
Camille: Do you know I've never been out of the country?
Julia: Mom, I had no idea you were thinking about all of this stuff.
- Permalink: Do you know I've never been out of the country? Mom, I had no ...
Amber: She was projecting issues that she has and her own fears and insecurities about her situation...
Ryan: What situation?
Amber: ...Her marriage onto mine and it was really unfair, and stupid...
Ryan: Like your dad stuff? Like she's comparing me to your dad?
- Permalink: She was projecting issues that she has and her own fears and ins...
Hank says it really captures the agony of high school. I think it's going to be the cover of the yearbook.Max
- Permalink: Hank says it really captures the agony of high school. I think i...
Joel: How do I set boundaries with your sister?
Julia: Her you just help.
- Permalink: How do I set boundaries with your sister? Her you just help.
Adam: I said I'm gonna go get the songs. You said OK.
Crosby: But I didn't really think you would possibly be able to pull it off.
Adam: Well, that was you're mistake. You didn't believe in me but look at me, I pulled it off.
- Permalink: I said I'm gonna go get the songs. You said OK. But I didn't r...