Pretty Little Liars Quotes
I don't know if I'm ready to feel brand new.Emily
- Permalink: I don't know if I'm ready to feel brand new.
I've got some bolt cutters in my car. [Caleb stares] I like to be prepared.Spencer
- Permalink: I've got some bolt cutters in my car. I like to be prepared.
Well I love brick and ivy! And wool peacoats! I don't even wanna go to these schools, I just applied to them because they're far away from here.Spencer
Ok so obviously ghosts don't have fingers.Hanna
- Permalink: Ok so obviously ghosts don't have fingers.
Wait are you mad that I bailed? Or that I walked in on your wild college weekend?Hanna [to Ashley]
Spencer: You don't wanna live in our backyard.
Spencer: Because someone was buried in it!
- Permalink: Because someone was buried in it!
Alison: If I was A, why would I let this happen to me?
Hanna: I don't know. But I do know that if you are A, you're counting on that last little shred of me that gives a damn about what happens to you. And you shouldn't.
Look if I was as clever as everyone thinks I am, wouldn't I have given myself a better alibi than my brother?Alison
There are things I can't know about. Things that you can't say out loud!Toby [to Spencer]
- Permalink: There are things I can't know about. Things that you can't say out loud!
There is no right thing! It's either by the book or save our ass.Caleb
- Permalink: There is no right thing! It's either by the book or save our ass.
You can't spiral Emily when you've already crashed!Aria
- Permalink: You can't spiral Emily when you've already crashed!
The rest of you are gonna be waltzing off to sorority rush and I'm gonna be stuck picking up garbage in Rosewood. Yeah that'll be me, dodging A messages and wearing a big floppy hat to cover my bald spot.Aria
Alison: It's like you went to sleep one night and forgot who I am.
Aria: I know exactly who you are. A.
Alison: Stop saying that.
Aria: Why should I? You're A! You stole the game from Mona and then you killed her because she had proof.
Come on, giddy up little doggy.Caleb
- Permalink: Come on, giddy up little doggy.