Private Practice Season 2 Episode 11: "Contamination" Quotes
Addison: Hey, do you think I missed the boat with Pete?
Naomi: Ugh. You didn't miss a Pete boat. You dodged hurricane Pete.
Addison: You really think it's gonna end that badly?
Naomi: Are we talking about the same Pete?
- Permalink: Hey, do you think I missed the boat with Pete? Ugh. You didn't...
Addison: If you want to work with Wyatt again, work with Wyatt again. Don't not do it because of what I say.
Naomi: You comfortable with that?
Addison: I'm not comfortable thinking that my advice colors what you say or what you do. Hate him for yourself, or not.
- Permalink: If you want to work with Wyatt again, work with Wyatt again. Don...
(to Addison) Apparently I'm a mysogynistic, manipulative son of a bitch. And ungrateful. You agreed to do something you didn't want to do and I should have been more gracious.Wyatt
- Permalink: Apparently I'm a mysogynistic, manipulative son of a bitch. And ...
Pete: I don't think it's ridiculous. The idea that you and me that we could be more than sex.
Pete: Don't think about what Cooper would say. Or Sam, or Naomi, or anybody. Just think about what you think. Why does it have to be a crazy idea?
- Permalink: I don't think it's ridiculous. The idea that you and me that we ...
Sam: Alright, maybe I was wrong. But for the past two days, you haven't even looked me in the eye, or even acknowledged that I'm a human being. What is your problem?
Sonia: For two days I've been thinking your lips would taste like chocolate and I couldn't look at them.
- Permalink: Alright, maybe I was wrong. But for the past two days, you haven...
Sam: Well that's it. You're not going to read it and ask me about our policies on work-related injuries or-
Sonia: Oh sure you did a very thorough job.
Sam: You knew that I wouldn't be able to find it and you knew that I would kill myself trying to come up with it.
Sonia: Well, by law your office needs to have that. Now you do.
Sam: You enjoy this, don't you? The power, coming in here, pushing me around.
Sonia: Not at all. I've been nothing but professional.
Sam: You've been a bully. You just can't stand real doctors, can you?
- Permalink: Well that's it. You're not going to read it and ask me about our...
(to Charlotte) I have a mom who feels like she lost one son to autism and maybe losing another one to measles and she's got another one sitting out here, exposed, and maybe I'm just not persuasive enough. But he's vulnerable. She's not going to let me do anything about it. So I'm really sorry if I piled on some paperwork for you, but I don't need crap from you, right now.Cooper
- Permalink: I have a mom who feels like she lost one son to autism and maybe...
Sheldon: (to Violet) Did you do something different? You look great.
Pete: She did something different.
Sheldon: Well whatever it is, keep doing it.
- Permalink: Did you do something different? You look great. She did someth...
Pete: (talking about Violet) The conversation is easy. The sex is ... good. We laugh a lot. It's no big deal. We're just similar. We want the same things, so it's working out. What?
Addison: You've got all that, and it's no big deal. Isn't that what a relationship is?
- Permalink: The conversation is easy. The sex is ... good. We laugh a lot. I...
Pete: Do you want my advice?
Pete: Ignore all advice.
- Permalink: Do you want my advice? Please. Ignore all advice.
Cooper: Lift your shirt.
Pete: Excuse me?
Cooper: I need you to lift up your shirt. Trust me, I'm a doctor.
Pete: You're a pediatrician. That's like half a doctor.
- Permalink: Lift your shirt. Excuse me? I need you to lift up your shirt...
Cooper: Are you still having sex with the same guy? The same guy, huh? Finally going to 'fess up and tell me who?
Violet: I told you whom it was, and you didn't believe me.
Cooper: Who it was. And you told me Pete, which is an obfuscation, Lying really.
Violet: It's Pete, Cooper. I'm having sex with Pete. You need me to prove it to you?
- Permalink: Are you still having sex with the same guy? The same guy, huh? F...