Private Practice Season 2 Quotes
Cooper: Look, I know you're upset about me living with Violet. I know you feel excluded, but it doesn't have to be like that. You could be part of it.
Charlotte: Part of it, Cooper? Really? What exactly do you think that would look like? Me living with the two of you, reading Mother Goose to Violet's swollen belly while you're giving her pregnancy massages? Or how about me putting on my Bo Peep outfit, trying to seduce you while she's calling out from the next room for a puke bucket? Or, better yet, me taking video of you and Violet bringing your little snot home?
Cooper: It's not my little snot and I'm not trying to be the father.
- Permalink: Look, I know you're upset about me living with Violet. I know yo...
You're a surgeon! It's your instinct to cut, not mine.Archer
- Permalink: You're a surgeon! It's your instinct to cut, not mine.
Archer: I'm signing myself out.
Naomi: What? Against all medical advice?
Archer: Against your medical advice. Which makes you my doctor, so you have doctor-patient confidentiality.
Naomi: What, wait, wait. You want me to lie to Addison?
- Permalink: I'm signing myself out. What? Against all medical advice? Ag...
Cooper: I need a favor, Charlotte.
Charlotte: I need 3 more nurses, 6 more hours in a day, mandatory martinis at lunch, and, oh yes, to know why the man I was sleeping with is living with another woman.
- Permalink: I need a favor, Charlotte. I need 3 more nurses, 6 more hours ...
Violet: Looks like you're good at your job.
Dell: Well, I'm not a doctor but, yes, I know a thing or two about pregnant women.
Violet: Stomach cramps?
Dell: Aren't about the baby.
Violet: What are you talking about? I've an alien pea growing inside of me.
- Permalink: Looks like you're good at your job. Well, I'm not a doctor but...
Dell: I can't believe it. You, pregnant.
Violet: I don't want anyone to know.
Dell: What about the father? Does he know?
Violet: It's complicated.
Dell: Well you don't owe me any explanations.
Violet: It could be Pete or it could be Sheldon.
Dell: Keeping it local. That's cool.
- Permalink: I can't believe it. You, pregnant. I don't want anyone to know...
Cooper: You need to see someone.
Violet: I'm fine.
Cooper: No. You're a doctor. You need to see Addison or Naomi about the pregnancy today. You sound crap.
Violet: I didn't know you were moving in to be the pregnancy police.
- Permalink: You need to see someone. I'm fine. No. You're a doctor. You ...
Archer: I have a date.
Naomi: You have a date? With another woman?
Archer: I don't date men. I support the choice but ...
- Permalink: I have a date. You have a date? With another woman? I don't ...
Cooper: I want you to talk to me. Do you not see that we are a perfect match and you're screwing it up?
Charlotte: I got embarrassed and humiliated. So don't tell me about screwing things up. You think it's easy for me to look you in the face after I sobbed in your lap like a 12 year old girl, asked you to marry me, and got turned down?
- Permalink: I want you to talk to me. Do you not see that we are a perfect m...