Private Practice Season 2 Quotes
Archer: They seem like a nice couple.
Addison: They're divorced. They barely speak.
Archer: I guess they spoke long enough to conceive.
- Permalink: They seem like a nice couple. They're divorced. They barely sp...
Addison: I am not glad that you are working for the enemy. And you're going to have to learn to stay out of my personal life. But if you want to be here then ...
Archer: This is going to be fun.
- Permalink: I am not glad that you are working for the enemy. And you're goi...
Cooper: I want you to talk to me. Do you not see that we are a perfect match and you're screwing it up?
Charlotte: I got embarrassed and humiliated. So don't tell me about screwing things up. You think it's easy for me to look you in the face after I sobbed in your lap like a 12 year old girl, asked you to marry me, and got turned down?
- Permalink: I want you to talk to me. Do you not see that we are a perfect m...
Okay. Captured the clot. Removing the coil. Injecting the dye. Now aint that a pretty sight?Archer
- Permalink: Okay. Captured the clot. Removing the coil. Injecting the dye. N...
Archer: I have a date.
Naomi: You have a date? With another woman?
Archer: I don't date men. I support the choice but ...
- Permalink: I have a date. You have a date? With another woman? I don't ...
Naomi: Teri Hughes' mother came in today.
Naomi: We have Teri and Mark's embryos in our freezer and she wants them implanted ... in her. I don't know what to do.
Violet: I do. Say no.
Naomi: Well, I know there are issues with her carrying her own grandchild, and her age, but Sharon seems to-
Violet: I'm not interested in Sharon's reasons. Teri was my patient. I'm interested in what she'd think. And she would never ever want this.
Naomi: But how can you be so sure?
Violet: Teri hated her mother. Giving that woman another child, Teri's child, would have been her worst nightmare.
- Permalink: Teri Hughes' mother came in today. Why? We have Teri and Mar...
Violet: I'm lost, Cooper. I mean I see it, I feel better, but most of the time I walk around lost and alone and scared.
Cooper: Well then I will be here, and we'll sit and we'll eat and figure this out. We'll work through everything and make it okay. Together.
- Permalink: I'm lost, Cooper. I mean I see it, I feel better, but most of th...
Cooper: We're so not a cute couple in and out of each other's pockets, finishing each other's sentences. But we're still a couple. We're us and I love us and I am nowhere near ready to give up. Even if you are, I'm not giving up.
Charlotte: Well, won't that be lonely.
- Permalink: We're so not a cute couple in and out of each other's pockets, f...
Cooper: I'm sorry I said no about the marriage, but I did tell you I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Can you tell me what I did wrong that's so unforgivable?
Charlotte: If you really don't get it, I can't help you.
Cooper: Well, we have to talk about this.
Charlotte: No. We don't. And we won't. So save the rest of your earnest little I can make it all better act and leave, okay?
- Permalink: I'm sorry I said no about the marriage, but I did tell you I wan...