Private Practice Season 2 Quotes
(Charlotte has just taken the pregnancy test and is waiting for the results with Cooper)
Charlotte: Now, all we have to do is wait.
Cooper: Come on. Little Walter? (he pretends to be holding a baby)
Charlotte: Are you trying to be funny?
Cooper: No, that was my grandfather. He was a piano tuner. Maybe he'll play an instrument, maybe the trumpet.
Charlotte: Please. It'll be a girl. Marjorie.
Cooper: Your grandmother?
Charlotte: My horse. Last animal I ever had. I was 15. She broke her ankle and we had to shoot her.
- Permalink: Now, all we have to do is wait. Come on. Little Walter? Are...
Violet: I am sex-less. I am without sex. Which can be healthy. Celibacy in some cultures is seen as a sign of strength. So I am strong. I am a strong healthy woman.
Addison: Hm, I miss sex.
Naomi: What are you talking about? You've got a gorgeous man sleeping in your bed.
Addison: Yeah, that's all he is doing in my bed. Doctor's orders.
Naomi: You have sex on the horizon, which is better than having had amazing sex in your recent past with no visible sign of it happening ever again.
- Permalink: I am sex-less. I am without sex. Which can be healthy. Celibacy ...
Pete: Is that Ray Daniels?
Sam: Who's Ray Daniels?
Pete: Come on Sam, Rocket-Ray? The Tour de France, Olympic gold medalist. You follow sports.
Sam: Yeah, football, basketball. Riding a bike is not a sport.
- Permalink: Is that Ray Daniels? Who's Ray Daniels? Come on Sam, Rocket-...
Cooper: How are you feeling?
Charlotte: I'm on the pill.
Cooper: You're a doctor. You know that's not 100%.
Charlotte: Cooper, I would know if I was pregnant.
Charlotte: I'm always cranky.
Charlotte: I'm always glowing. Now please, stop stalking me and my womb.
- Permalink: How are you feeling? I'm on the pill. You're a doctor. You k...
(to Cooper) Your paranoia is contagious. Let's get this done. I have sticks and I intend to pee on them. And if your boys swam through my weeds and got me pregnant, I'm gonna make you suffer every step of the way.Charlotte
- Permalink: Your paranoia is contagious. Let's get this done. I have sticks ...
What do you have to help with erections? (Pete looks taken aback) Okay, now I'm humiliated.Violet (to Pete)
- Permalink: What do you have to help with erections? Okay, now I'm humiliat...
Lockhart: I like you, Monty. Let me take you out to dinner, show you I'm grateful. And I'm not as bad as you think.
Addison: I'll take your word for it. Oh, and if you call me Monty again, I'm going to plunge a scalpel through your hand.
- Permalink: I like you, Monty. Let me take you out to dinner, show you I'm g...
Violet (talking about Doug's wife): You murdered her.
Doug: I put her out of her misery.
Violet: No. You put yourself out of your misery.
- Permalink: You murdered her. I put her out of her misery. No. You put y...
Cooper: Regular normal people are driven to murder every day. Right, love, love will do it every time. Twisted, sick, messed-up love.
Sam: Cooper, Charlotte King is still alive, right?
- Permalink: Regular normal people are driven to murder every day. Right, lo...
Naomi: Who knew that meaningless sex could be amazing?
Violet: You had meaningless sex? Congratulations.
- Permalink: Who knew that meaningless sex could be amazing? You had meanin...
Naomi: Where's the prodigal brother?
Addison: He's showing Kevin around, hopefully making nice. Apparently Archer didn't appreciate Kevin treating him like a criminal when they first met.
Naomi: You mean when he broke in like a criminal?
- Permalink: Where's the prodigal brother? He's showing Kevin around, hopef...
Power. Speed. Control. Who knew go-kart racing could be better than sex?Addison
- Permalink: Power. Speed. Control. Who knew go-kart racing could be better t...