Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Being alone it just sucks. I want my best friend back.Addison
- Permalink: Being alone it just sucks. I want my best friend back.
When it comes to abortion, everybody has an opinion. Everybody is going to want to tell you what to do. If this were 1972, it would have been a back alley and not my elevator that you collapsed in. Because back then, you didn't have a choice and now you do. But, it's still hard. And even after you make the most difficult, personal decision that there is, it's still unsafe. Because you have some fanatic who claims to value life who can walk into an abortion clinic and can blow it up. Pattie, you are the only who knows if you can have a child. Everyone else's opinion is just background noise. So, if you want to keep this baby, I'll support you. If you want to give up for an adoption, I'll help. If you want to have an abortion, I'll do it. I'm not here to judge you. I just need you to know any decision you make is for you. Not for me, not for Dr. Bennet... for you.Addison
- Permalink: When it comes to abortion, everybody has an opinion. Everybody i...
Charlotte: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're young, beautiful, brilliant. There has to be something you can't have.
Amelia: Some days I'd give that all up.
Charlotte: That's just the craving talking. The longer you go without a drink...
Amelia: I drank at your wedding. I thought it was ginger ale. I spit it out.
Charlotte: OK, since then?
Amelia: Nothing, but I can't stop thinking about it.
Charlotte: It was an accident. Don't let a slip turn into a fall. Get your butt to a meeting.
- Permalink: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're youn...
Cooper: I think it's a mistake for us to do this. Everyone out there, they're miserable. Our parents don't think it's going to work. The practice is falling apart. Everyone is fighting. I don't care what anybody thinks or how they feel - not today.
Charlotte: I don't understand.
Cooper: All that matters is you and me. And the rest of them, they don't have to agree or to like it or to like each other because this is not for them or about them.
- Permalink: I think it's a mistake for us to do this. Everyone out there, th...
Addison: There's been this wall up between you and me since Sam and I got together, and I don't want it there anymore. I want my best friend back. That's it. You're not going to say anything?
Naomi: I hope it was worth it.
- Permalink: There's been this wall up between you and me since Sam and I got...
Naomi: There's a law against stalking.
Fife: Prison doesn't scare me.
- Permalink: There's a law against stalking. Prison doesn't scare me.
We're junkies together. That makes us BFF's in my book.Charlotte
- Permalink: We're junkies together. That makes us BFF's in my book.
Are you getting pre-wedding jitters? Are you going to choke up at the altar? I will drive the getaway car. No questions asked.Amelia
- Permalink: Are you getting pre-wedding jitters? Are you going to choke up a...
I took having kids for granted because a 13-year-old girl can do it, because a 75-year-old man can do it. You know who can't do it? ...An overeducated, talented, strong, powerful woman in her 40s. How ridiculous is that? How mad am I at my body? I waited too long, and now it's time. And the clock inside me, Sam, just isn't ticking anymore. The alarm inside of me is going off. It's screaming it's time. I can't wait - not anymore.Addison
- Permalink: I took having kids for granted because a 13-year-old girl can do...
Cooper: Sure then, Charlie.
Charlotte: You call me that again...you will be hobbling down that aisle.
- Permalink: Sure then, Charlie. You call me that again...you will be hobbl...
How many chances do we get at love, right?Violet
- Permalink: How many chances do we get at love, right?
The problem is not going to fix itself if it's bothering you this much.Charlotte
- Permalink: The problem is not going to fix itself if it's bothering you thi...