Private Practice Season 4 Quotes
Charlotte: It's just back then you were the right choice - the perfect guy. My parents loved you. My friends loved you. I loved you. And now knowing that I fell in love with a man who could never love me back, not what I needed. I never thought of myself as woman who makes bad choices.
Billy: Is that what this is about? You feel like an idiot? You couldn't have known. Hell, I didn't know, but, this time don't you think you got it right?
- Permalink: It's just back then you were the right choice - the perfect guy....
Sam: When you're in love with someone, Addison, when you're in a real relationship, you don't do that.
Addison: Our relationship is real. Sam, I love you.
Sam: Then, why'd you give me an ultimatum?
Addison: We discussed it.
Sam: We did not discuss. You said we either have a baby or end it. That is not a discussion.
- Permalink: When you're in love with someone, Addison, when you're in a real...
Sometimes wanting a baby it's like nothing else matters, but you have to think about what you two have been through and that you could die.Addison
- Permalink: Sometimes wanting a baby it's like nothing else matters, but you...
Charlotte: Here's the thing. I don't know your father. And maybe when you were a newborn, he did look at you and wished that you were Andy 'cause frankly all babies look the same. They're all bald, wailing, poop machines, but the minute you started to grow - you were Cooper, not some replacement child.
Cooper: What did you do?
Charlotte: You can't give up on the things you love - not ever.
- Permalink: Here's the thing. I don't know your father. And maybe when you w...
If you are able to forgive Francis, she won't be able to control you anymore. She is who she is. You are who you are, and the only thing that's important is how you move forward, but that's up to you.Violet
- Permalink: If you are able to forgive Francis, she won't be able to control...
Charlotte: Why didn't you tell me you played piano?
Cooper: It didn't seem important.
Charlotte: Sounds like you used to love it.
Cooper: I used to love to eat paste, too.
Charlotte: Why'd you give it up?
Cooper: The piano or the paste?
- Permalink: Why didn't you tell me you played piano? It didn't seem import...
You're just a kid. You can't close yourself off to the idea that other things could be equally if not more important.Cooper
- Permalink: You're just a kid. You can't close yourself off to the idea that...
This kid has a gift. Who are we to take it away from him?Amelia
- Permalink: This kid has a gift. Who are we to take it away from him?
Violet: Are you two dating?
Sheldon: Well, you know labels can be so confining.
Marla: We're dating.
- Permalink: Are you two dating? Well, you know labels can be so confining....
You need to dig deeper, Lorraine, for your daughter. You wanted to be a mother, and now you are one. If you believe that you can be a good parent to that little girl, then you will be, but you need to believe it. You need to be willing to do anything to protect her because parenthood is a fight - you have to be willing to get in it.Pete
- Permalink: You need to dig deeper, Lorraine, for your daughter. You wanted...
Sheldon: All I'm saying is you were harsh. Violet's a friend, and you hurt her feelings.
Marla: It's cute you're so protective of her.
Sheldon: All right me being called cute - No man likes to be called cute.
Marla: I can think of worse things to call you.
Sheldon: What kind of therapist specializes in insults?
- Permalink: All I'm saying is you were harsh. Violet's a friend, and you hur...
I understand that you can't choose who you fall in love with, but you can choose to be honest.Addison
- Permalink: I understand that you can't choose who you fall in love with, bu...
Charlotte: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're young, beautiful, brilliant. There has to be something you can't have.
Amelia: Some days I'd give that all up.
Charlotte: That's just the craving talking. The longer you go without a drink...
Amelia: I drank at your wedding. I thought it was ginger ale. I spit it out.
Charlotte: OK, since then?
Amelia: Nothing, but I can't stop thinking about it.
Charlotte: It was an accident. Don't let a slip turn into a fall. Get your butt to a meeting.
- Permalink: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're youn...
Your do-over is not with Betsey. It's with Lucas.Cooper
- Permalink: Your do-over is not with Betsey. It's with Lucas.