Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Olive: Here comes the center of the universe, pulling us all into her gravitational orbit of blame.
Chuck: Oh, well, FYI, um, there is no center of the universe because our universe is forever expanding.
Olive: Like your neediness. "Wah, respect my feelings. Wah, don't fence me in. Wah, don't treat me like I'm dead." Well, if you're so dead, how can you be needy? Oh right... you're selfish!
- Permalink: Here comes the center of the universe, pulling us all into her g...
Olive: It's like we're trapped in a sachet in a panty drawer of a dead shut-in, who was shut in her bedroom by her cat so that it would have to smell the scene of Freesia. Can't you smell it?
Chuck: Yeah. That would be my Freesia hair detangler that you said smells amazing yesterday.
Olive: Wish I hadn't now.
- Permalink: It's like we're trapped in a sachet in a panty drawer of a dead ...
Veronica: I want "Yustice" at any price.
Calista:: That's our kind of yustice. We'll be in touch.
- Permalink: I want Yustice at any price. : That's our kind of yustice. We'l...
Olive: Know what you want?
Calista: Yeah. Nothing', with a size of "buzz off."
- Permalink: Know what you want? Yeah. Nothing', with a size of buzz off.
The firm of Cod & Cod dedicated itself to the pursuit of truth at all costs... a pursuit young Emerson found "badass."Narrator
- Permalink: The firm of Cod & Cod dedicated itself to the pursuit of truth a...