You can still crave something you can’t have.Miranda
- Permalink: You can still crave something you can’t have.
This town as a history of jumping to conclusions, passing judgment and locking people up before they have all the answers.Remy
I don’t know if Miranda moved the needle out here, but she certainly saved my life in there.Remy
At some point you’re gonna move in with your dad and you’re gonna meet some new girls at school. Maybe I’ll find some nice dead boy to hook up with.Miranda [to Caleb]
So somewhere between sealing a pact a century ago and being dug up in my yard yesterday, this knife was in your nightmare as a kid. How is that possible?Luke [to Remy]
What if suddenly I’m evil’s puppet?Remy
- Permalink: What if suddenly I’m evil’s puppet?
Caleb: Last time you were out you were tricked by demons into a haunted house so...
Miranda: Yeah well I'm smarter now, I've got a strict policy against walking through glowing doorways.
- Permalink: Last time you were out you were tricked by demons into a haunted house
Don’t you just think it’s a little strange? Henry dies and you’re called to town.Caleb
I wasn’t awake, but was I asleep? Good question.Remy
- Permalink: I wasn’t awake, but was I asleep? Good question.
Collins: I’m sure you realize there are a lot of people in this town who have a very wrong opinion of your mother.
Olivia: Yeah they think she killed my dad.
Collins: You and I know that’s not true.
- Permalink: You and I know that’s not true.
You were gonna wish you were dead before this is over. And then, you’ll get your wish.Jail Guy [to Luke]
Caleb: We’re the ones who are in danger. We’re marked.
Olivia: My father wasn’t marked and he was killed because of the pact.
- Permalink: My father wasn’t marked and he was killed because of the pact.
I think you're supposed to start off with "Hello."Miranda
- Permalink: I think you're supposed to start off with Hello.
Ravenswood has to be the only town in the country without a website.Caleb
- Permalink: Ravenswood has to be the only town in the country without a webs...