Ray Donovan Quotes
Con, I love ya. You're a good kid. You're gonna be a good man. Abby, thank you for bringing him into this world. You do all the hard work. I'm so lucky.
Mickey: I got a good one for ya.
Bunchy: Dad, don't.
Stan: It's alright.
Mickey: What's the difference between acne and a priest? Acne waits until a boy's 14 to come on his face.
Ray: So where were ya last night?
Abby: You have some nerve askin' me that. What time'd you get in last night and why'd you sleep downstairs? You have someone's stink on ya?
Ray: Where were ya last night?
Abby: I didn't feel like havin' dinner with you.
- Permalink: I didn't feel like havin' dinner with you.
I love our relationship, Ray. It just keeps getting better and better.Steve
- Permalink: I love our relationship, Ray. It just keeps getting better and better.
Tommy: London's kinda freakin' me out. I'm a little bit lonely. I'm not suckin' dick again. Your father had to help me take care of that the last time, remember?
Conor: I think so.
- Permalink: I think so.
Volcheck: Please forgive me, but I really wanna fuck you. Tonight.
Donna: Really sweetie? Cause I really wanna fuck you, too.
- Permalink: Really sweetie? Cause I really wanna fuck you, too.
Mickey: Well, they say write about what you know. I know about two things: robbin' banks and fuckin' black chicks.
Paramount Exec: Let's see where that goes.
- Permalink: Let's see where that goes.
Oh! You're the lezzie who works for my son.Mickey
- Permalink: Oh! You're the lezzie who works for my son.
You know what? She's right! I am a victim! We're all your victims!Abby
- Permalink: You know what? She's right! I am a victim! We're all your victims!
Fuck her harder Eddie.Donna
- Permalink: Fuck her harder Eddie.
At first I thought I wanted to help the victims, but it turns out I just like talking to sociopaths. They fascinate me.Kate