Jack: I'm all in.
Emily: Let's do this.
- Permalink: Let's do this.
[to Emily] I would love to stay and chat, but I have less boring people to talk to.Victoria
- Permalink: I would love to stay and chat, but I have less boring people to talk to.
Victory can never be achieved alone. Allegiances must be forged to overcome superior forces. Some born from a shared goal, others out of desperate need, but for a union to succeed, one must determine if an ally is truly a friend or merely an enemy in disguise.Emily
[to Jack] Maybe Daniel's right. You love Emily, don't you?Stevie
- Permalink: Maybe Daniel's right. You love Emily, don't you?
Aiden: You're not going to leave this, are you?
Emily: Have I ever?
- Permalink: You're not going to leave this, are you?
[to Jack] I don't like jealous men.Margaux
- Permalink: I don't like jealous men.
[to Pascal] Ah, I sense the stench of romance is in the air.Conrad
- Permalink: Ah, I sense the stench of romance is in the air.
As children, we flinch at the sight of blood not yet realizing it means family, loyalty, and is the essence of life. But for all its virtue, there is the unavoidable reality that blood is often the child of pain, and a violent reminder that anything can be taken away in the blink of an eye.Emily
Pascal: You're tracking her.
Victoria: I'm hunting her.
- Permalink: I'm hunting her.