Emily: Am I talking to Jack Porter my friend, or Jack Porter of the Suffolk County Police Department?
Jack: You're talking to the guy who watched a huge part of his life go up in flames last night and deserves to know why.
[to Victoria] Since you care so much, you might want to know that Charlotte is hanging out with drug dealers, shoving god knows what up her nose, and she almost took a leap off the Maison Hotel. So that's the update. Let's do this again in another six months.Daniel
[to Emily] You know what, fine. Pretend you're indestructible, but superheroes don't get balloons.Nolan
Nolan: You didn't chose revenge, Ems. You chose your father.
Emily: And he's gone, Nolan. I did it all for a dead man. He's never going to know. And Charlotte? She'll never understand. She'll never forgive me.
Nolan: Wake up. You cannot control how Charlotte feels.
- Permalink: Wake up. You cannot control how Charlotte feels.
Charlotte: You spent three years fighting for a family that was right in front of you. And instead of embracing me you used me and lied to me?
Charlotte: Do you hear yourself? You chose revenge over me.
- Permalink: Do you hear yourself? You chose revenge over me.
I'm your sister, Charlotte. I'm Amanda.Emily
- Permalink: I'm your sister, Charlotte. I'm Amanda.
[to Emily] I'm sorry, could you repeat that? Because all I could hear was the sound of my revenge-free summer being strangled to death by a web of thorns.Nolan
[to Emily] You're a snowflake. A unique, bloodthirsty snowflake.Nolan
- Permalink: You're a snowflake. A unique, bloodthirsty snowflake.
Nolan: Addicts cannot be trusted to be by themselves.
Emily: I'm not an addict.
Nolan: You are the very definition!
- Permalink: You are the very definition!
[to Jack] Nolan was wrong, you don't look anything like a stripper.Emily
- Permalink: Nolan was wrong, you don't look anything like a stripper.
Victoria: What are you doing in my house?
Emily: I'm paying the mortgage.
- Permalink: I'm paying the mortgage.
Look at you! Solving conflict without a red sharpie!Nolan
- Permalink: Look at you! Solving conflict without a red sharpie!