Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Quinn: So, we lost? I mean, what happens when we lose? We're just...done?
Olivia: We're never done. If we lose this round, we prep him for appeal. If we lose that, we prep him for a second appeal because what ever happens, there's always another move. Whatever happens, we do not give up. It is my name on that door and I do not give up.
Abby: It's not personal.
Harrison: She really doesn't like the word "lose."
- Permalink: So, we lost? I mean, what happens when we lose? We're just...don...
Lab tech: You're not a cop.
Harrison: Not even close.
Lab tech: Usually all we get down here are cops, sometimes lawyers, but you're not a lawyer either.
Harrison: I'm definitely not a cop, some days I'm a lawyer, but today, I'm just a single man looking for evidence.
Lab tech: Are you flirting with me?
- Permalink: You're not a cop. Not even close. Usually all we get down he...
Quinn: [on the phone with Gideon] Hey, Gideon? Hi. It's Quinn Perkins, from Olivia Pope and Associates. I was wondering if you wanted to grab a drink with me tonight if you're not busy. If you are, it's completely and totally fine. we could do it another time or tomorrow or next week or never at all ever.
Huck: [eavesdropping] You're weird.
Quinn: I'm not weird.
Huck: Weird is good.
Quinn: Thank you.
- Permalink: Hey, Gideon? Hi. It's Quinn Perkins, from Olivia Pope and Associ...
Quinn: Hey, what are you doing here?
Huck: Setting you up...Put your hair down, and take that jacket off. Flirt just enough, but not too much, and do not let him see you home.
Quinn: I can handle myself.
Huck: I heard you on the phone. You need to be set up.
- Permalink: Hey, what are you doing here? Setting you up...Put your hair d...
President: Why did you invite her to the State dinner?
First Lady: Olivia?
President: Why would you do that?
First Lady: Because you needed to see her. I trust that tonight, you'll sleep like a baby.
- Permalink: Why did you invite her to the State dinner? Olivia? Why woul...
President Grant: You think they'll get past this?
Olivia: I don't know how they can.
President Grant: I think that those two people want to be together. I think that love, at the end of the day, is stronger than some mistakes somebody made. Something they did that they regret. I think that love allows for forgiveness. Don't you?
- Permalink: You think they'll get past this? I don't know how they can. ...
Everybody has secrets, Abby, most of them aren't pretty. In our line of work, I don't judge. Neither should you.Olivia
- Permalink: Everybody has secrets, Abby, most of them aren't pretty. In our ...
Abby: You'd never pay for sex would you? Have you?
Harrison: Everyone pays for sex, at least until they're in a relationship. That's how it works. I buy you dinner, I buy you drinks, it's not out of the goodness of my heart.
Abby: Why do men do it?
Harrison: Honestly? To never have to have a conversation like the one we're having right now.
- Permalink: You'd never pay for sex would you? Have you? Everyone pays for...
Huck: You look like you're going to throw up. Don't throw up in my office.
Quinn: I was doing a thing, for Olivia, and I screwed it up.
Huck: You screw up, you fix it. You're a fixer. That's the job.
Quinn: I lost a person. I need you to help me track them, or hunt them, or whatever it is you do to find someone right this instant.
Huck: You try their house? Try their house.
- Permalink: You look like you're going to throw up. Don't throw up in my off...
Sharon: I didn't stay out of trouble for 30 years by kissing and telling, Stevie. Nobody knows that better than you.
Stephen: Your clients are all grown men. I'm a grown man. I made a choice. To do something illegal. And sometimes we have to live with the choices we make.
- Permalink: I didn't stay out of trouble for 30 years by kissing and telling...
It's a dirty little secret. And dirty little secrets always come out.Olivia
- Permalink: It's a dirty little secret. And dirty little secrets always come...
Stephen: What if I marry her, and I cheat? Or she gets bored with me? Or she doesn't love me enough? I'm not a good guy. Livie, what if she leaves me?
Olivia: I've gotta trust my gut and my gut is what?
Stephen: Never wrong.
Olivia: My gut tells me she's in this. She's in this with you. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, but you have to try. Because if you try, if you leap, and you try, and it doesn't work, it's not on you.
- Permalink: What if I marry her, and I cheat? Or she gets bored with me? Or ...