And there it was, the moment where pity was turning into genuine affection - classic Dorian.J.D.
- Permalink: And there it was, the moment where pity was turning into genuine...
Why does your TV smell like doo-doo?Turk
- Permalink: Why does your TV smell like doo-doo?
Carla: Thank you! Is this for when we buy the baby a dog?
Janitor: No! It's a baby cage! It's a good one too! See? When I was a kid, mine didn't have these windows! It's perfect! When you want to go out to dinner, it's already got a water bottle in it, so you just throw in some cedar chips in there so the baby can poop... you're made in the shade!
Janitor: I'm kidding! It's for when they buy the baby a.. uh.. uh.. a puppy!
- Permalink: Thank you! Is this for when we buy the baby a dog? No! It's a ...
Carla: Look, I feel like I can give you a list of things that are sucky about being pregnant. For starters, I am now horny as I have ever been and my husband is repulsed by me.
Turk: Listen, if you really need it that badly, I will suck it up and shut my eyes so tight and then do you.
Carla: Thank you for the sacrifice.
Turk: It's because I love you.
- Permalink: Look, I feel like I can give you a list of things that are sucky...
J.D.: You do the Zoom Zoom?
Kim: Of course. I invented the Zoom Zoom.
J.D.'s Narration: Liar!
- Permalink: You do the Zoom Zoom? Of course. I invented the Zoom Zoom. L...
J.D.: Two and a half weeks is too long to wait for a third date.
Kim: I'm pregnant.
J.D.: What now?
- Permalink: Two and a half weeks is too long to wait for a third date. I'm...
Jack: I made poopy in the potty.
Dr. Cox: You know, son, as a doctor I spend a lot of my day dealing with other people's poop, and I'm not going to lie to you, Jackie, it gets old. That's not to say that I haven't enjoyed the last three years of waking up to a fresh brown trout in your Huggies besides you'll be doing the same thing for me some day real soon. Yet, aside from actually seeing you being born and the time Wayne Gretzky said 'what's up' to me in the line at the bank, you being out of diapers is the best damn thing that has ever happened to me. It truly is. Now why don't you go into your room and play for a little while because your mom and I are going to celebrate up here, grown-up style.
- Permalink: I made poopy in the potty. You know, son, as a doctor I spend ...
Kim: See ya round six, wear something slutty. Zoom, zoom, zoom!
- Permalink: See ya round six, wear something slutty. Zoom, zoom, zoom! It's...
J.D.: I have to get ready man. I want my date with Kim to be perfect. What do you think about a romantic horseback ride on the beach?
Turk: Ooh, like you and I did for your birthday.
J.D.: Yeah but except this time with two horses.
- Permalink: I have to get ready man. I want my date with Kim to be perfect. ...
Dr. Cox: Say, Bobbo, you wanna weigh-in on pregnancy sex?
Dr. Kelso: It's a freak show.
- Permalink: Say, Bobbo, you wanna weigh-in on pregnancy sex? It's a freak ...
Kim: Well I'm up for anything. I married my high school boyfriend, so the only first date I ever went on was in tenth grade. It began with me sitting in the back seat of his Miata because his friend Benny called shotgun and ended with us going to the arcade to, and I quote, "eat pizza and beat up nerds." And I married that guy.
J.D.: Well trust me, Kim, I've beaten up many nerds in my day. But tonight's about you having the very best first date ever.
Kim: Alright, sluggah!
Elliot: You don't have anything planned do you?
J.D.: You had to soil the whole food court thing. It's Veal Picatta Night at Sbarros.
- Permalink: Well I'm up for anything. I married my high school boyfriend, so...
It's springtime at Sacred Heart and the whole hospital has that end of the year smell. (J.D. sniffs nurse's hair and cringes)J.D.'s narration
- Permalink: It's springtime at Sacred Heart and the whole hospital has that ...