Scrubs Season 2 Quotes
Herman: Hey, you must be Dr. Dorian. I am, uh, Rolf's brother, Hermann.
J.D.: Herman the German! You must get that all the time!
Herman: No, first time...
Herman: Let's hope it catches on!
- Permalink: Hey, you must be Dr. Dorian. I am, uh, Rolf's brother, Hermann. ...
J.D.: Anyhoo, I think Mr. Mueller's so amazing. I mean, yesterday, I pretty much told him he was gonna die; and his brother turned to him and he said, "Es wird alles wieder gut." And Mr. Mueller just accepted it!
Elliot: Well, why wouldn't he? "Es wird alles wieder gut" means "You're going to be fine."
- Permalink: Anyhoo, I think Mr. Mueller's so amazing. I mean, yesterday, I p...
Mr. Mueller: Sobald ich nach Hause komme, werde ich eine ganze Schokoladentorte essen!!
J.D.: Please tell me he just said, "My brother told me the truth, and I'm dealing with it the best that I can."
Elliot: He said, "As soon as I get home, I'm eating an entire chocolate cake."
- Permalink: Sobald ich nach Hause komme, werde ich eine ganze Schokoladentor...
J.D.: You mind telling me why you lied to your brother about his condition?
Herman: You-you talk too fast.
Elliot: He said, "Warum haben sie ihren Bruder angelogen?"
Herman: Ich wollte meinen Bruder nicht Angst machen. Arschloch.
Elliot: He didn't want to upset his brother, jackass!
J.D.: Fine, just tell him that lying to his brother isn't gonna make him any better!
Laverne: We got Mr. Mueller's ultrasound back.
J.D.: His Biliary obstruction's relieved, and he's taking P.O.
Herman: That's good, yes?
- Permalink: You mind telling me why you lied to your brother about his condi...
Dr. Kelso: Ted, I need you to crunch the numbers on next year's budget.
Ted: Sir, that would be a job for the accounting department - I'm an attorney.
Dr. Kelso: Uh-huh, and speaking of crunching, I have been jonesing for some Double-Stuff Oreos all day. Why don't you see if you can't hook me up?
- Permalink: Ted, I need you to crunch the numbers on next year's budget. S...
J.D.: ...And now, Mr. Mueller's doing so much better, I'm not even sure telling him the truth about his pancreatic cancer is even the best thing for him.
Dr. Cox: So, what you're saying is that you have a problem that is totally your problem, but you'd like to find a way to make that problem my problem. But here's the problem, Newbie: it's not my problem. So whatta you say we stop talking about the Janitor's junk; I'd like to hear nahsing about ze German; and don't even mention Tasty Coma Wife, even though I know she's on your mind.
- Permalink: ...And now, Mr. Mueller's doing so much better, I'm not even sur...
Dr. Cox: Well, since we are sharing: I have to go home and face Jordan and tell her that I didn't ditch her little hatchling on account of being lazy - I did it because, whenever I'm alone with that child, do you know what I feel? Nothing. So whatta you say, you wanna-you wanna trade your big problems for mine?
J.D.: No thanks.
Dr. Cox: It was worth a try.
- Permalink: I have to go home and face Jordan and tell her that I didn't dit...
J.D.: Okay. Uh, I still want to refer you to a dermatologist, but it looks benign to me.
Janitor: Benign... 'bout nine and a half...
- Permalink: Okay. Uh, I still want to refer you to a dermatologist, but it l...
Elliot: This is awkward.
Turk: Yeah, Elliot, could you, uh, be quiet please?
Elliot: Okay. But if it gets too quiet, you could just fall asleep, and then I might just creep into your head and rock your world! Unh!
- Permalink: This is awkward. Yeah, Elliot, could you, uh, be quiet please?...
Turk: Elliot, you don't get it, do you? Look, ever since I met Carla, I haven't dreamt about another woman.
Elliot: Turk! You're engaged. I mean, it's a huge commitment! It's totally natural to feel trapped or uncertain... maybe even a little scared?
Laverne: Uh-huh... Sorry.
- Permalink: Elliot, you don't get it, do you? Look, ever since I met Carla, ...
Dr. Cox: Hey, Jordan.
Jordan: You know, it's funny - I can't even be pissed and want you to die, screaming in agony, as two horses pull you apart when I'm looking at this beautiful face.
- Permalink: Hey, Jordan. You know, it's funny - I can't even be pissed and...
Elliot: He wants to know why his brother lied to him.
J.D.: Uh... I guess he was trying to protect you. Or maybe he thought he was trying to protect you, but he was actually protecting himself.
Elliot: Hang on, I forgot what "protect" is, and you used it, like, five times.
- Permalink: He wants to know why his brother lied to him. Uh... I guess he...
J.D.: She wants to get married now?
Turk: She says it's romantic to be spontaneous.
J.D.: Ahh, that is romantic. So, how pregnant is she?
- Permalink: She wants to get married now? She says it's romantic to be spo...
Carla: Between my list of family and friends and your list of family and friends, we have like 400 people coming to this wedding! How are we gonna cut this down?
Elliot: Out of curiosity, whose list did I end up on, yours or Turk's?
Carla: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... mine!
Elliot: Let me see!
- Permalink: Turk... Yeah? Between my list of family and friends and your...