Scrubs Season 2 Quotes
J.D.: You mind telling me why you lied to your brother about his condition?
Herman: You-you talk too fast.
Elliot: He said, "Warum haben sie ihren Bruder angelogen?"
Herman: Ich wollte meinen Bruder nicht Angst machen. Arschloch.
Elliot: He didn't want to upset his brother, jackass!
J.D.: Fine, just tell him that lying to his brother isn't gonna make him any better!
Laverne: We got Mr. Mueller's ultrasound back.
J.D.: His Biliary obstruction's relieved, and he's taking P.O.
Herman: That's good, yes?
- Permalink: You mind telling me why you lied to your brother about his condi...
Dr. Kelso: Ted, I need you to crunch the numbers on next year's budget.
Ted: Sir, that would be a job for the accounting department - I'm an attorney.
Dr. Kelso: Uh-huh, and speaking of crunching, I have been jonesing for some Double-Stuff Oreos all day. Why don't you see if you can't hook me up?
- Permalink: Ted, I need you to crunch the numbers on next year's budget. S...
J.D.: ...And now, Mr. Mueller's doing so much better, I'm not even sure telling him the truth about his pancreatic cancer is even the best thing for him.
Dr. Cox: So, what you're saying is that you have a problem that is totally your problem, but you'd like to find a way to make that problem my problem. But here's the problem, Newbie: it's not my problem. So whatta you say we stop talking about the Janitor's junk; I'd like to hear nahsing about ze German; and don't even mention Tasty Coma Wife, even though I know she's on your mind.
- Permalink: ...And now, Mr. Mueller's doing so much better, I'm not even sur...
Dr. Cox: Well, since we are sharing: I have to go home and face Jordan and tell her that I didn't ditch her little hatchling on account of being lazy - I did it because, whenever I'm alone with that child, do you know what I feel? Nothing. So whatta you say, you wanna-you wanna trade your big problems for mine?
J.D.: No thanks.
Dr. Cox: It was worth a try.
- Permalink: I have to go home and face Jordan and tell her that I didn't dit...
J.D.: Okay. Uh, I still want to refer you to a dermatologist, but it looks benign to me.
Janitor: Benign... 'bout nine and a half...
- Permalink: Okay. Uh, I still want to refer you to a dermatologist, but it l...
Elliot: This is awkward.
Turk: Yeah, Elliot, could you, uh, be quiet please?
Elliot: Okay. But if it gets too quiet, you could just fall asleep, and then I might just creep into your head and rock your world! Unh!
- Permalink: This is awkward. Yeah, Elliot, could you, uh, be quiet please?...
Turk: Elliot, you don't get it, do you? Look, ever since I met Carla, I haven't dreamt about another woman.
Elliot: Turk! You're engaged. I mean, it's a huge commitment! It's totally natural to feel trapped or uncertain... maybe even a little scared?
Laverne: Uh-huh... Sorry.
- Permalink: Elliot, you don't get it, do you? Look, ever since I met Carla, ...
Dr. Cox: Hey, Jordan.
Jordan: You know, it's funny - I can't even be pissed and want you to die, screaming in agony, as two horses pull you apart when I'm looking at this beautiful face.
- Permalink: Hey, Jordan. You know, it's funny - I can't even be pissed and...
Elliot: He wants to know why his brother lied to him.
J.D.: Uh... I guess he was trying to protect you. Or maybe he thought he was trying to protect you, but he was actually protecting himself.
Elliot: Hang on, I forgot what "protect" is, and you used it, like, five times.
- Permalink: He wants to know why his brother lied to him. Uh... I guess he...