Scrubs Season 4 Quotes
Jordan:I'm taking Jack to my mother's for a few months. Perry: Yes,but who'll be taking care of Jack while you and your mother go out marauding for flesh?
- Permalink: Yes,but who'll be taking care of Jack while you and your mother ...
Dr. Cox: Whoa! Bob Kelso here before noon? They're either giving away free doughnuts at the caf, or there's an Asian prostitute convention in the I.C.U.!
Dr. Kelso: Is now the time I'm supposed to be embarrassed because I like fine food and Korean call girls? Write this down, Perry: I'm old and I honestly don't care what people think about anything I do.
- Permalink: Whoa! Bob Kelso here before noon? They're either giving away fre...
Carla: Sure, Jake, I'll tell you why it feels like I have a problem with you. The fact that Elliot jumps so high whenever you tell her to may seem harmless, but as a result she's been stealing all my sports bras! Seriously, the only one I have left is the one I'm wearing; and it works great, see? Huh?
Jake: It works pretty nicely.
Carla: It does, right? But! If I wanna jump up and down again this week, I'm stuck until laundry day!
- Permalink: Sure, Jake, I'll tell you why it feels like I have a problem wit...
J.D.'s Narration: Elliot's boyfriend, Jake, had given her confidence to do things she'd never been able to do before.
Jake: Okay, you ready to do this?
Elliot: You know it!
J.D.'s Narration: ...Like talking to people when she's on the toilet.
Jake: Uh, okay, uh, I know how comfortable you are with Carla, so I'm gonna have her do the talking, all right? You just say when.
Elliot: There's cheeks on the seat, and I'm feeling good! Let's hear it.
Carla: Hello, Elliot. How are you doing?
Jake: She went out the window.
- Permalink: Elliot's boyfriend, Jake, had given her confidence to do things ...
Dr. Kelso: How would you like to make this a full-time job?
Jordan: I'll have to think about it!
Dr. Cox stares incredulously at Kelso
Dr. Kelso: How could you not see this coming?
- Permalink: How would you like to make this a full-time job? I'll have to ...
J.D.: Oh! Can we cut words out of magazines that represent how we feel about each other and glue them into a "Friends Forever" collage?
Turk: Hell no.
J.D.: Oh. Well, can we drink beers and reminisce?
Turk: Hell yes!
J.D.: That's all I wanted to do anyway.
J.D.'s Narration: Plus, I already made the collage.
- Permalink: Oh! Can we cut words out of magazines that represent how we feel...
So here I am. Sitting on a box, in an empty apartment with a dead dog, and a single tear on my cheek. I can't help but wonder how I got to this place.J.D.'s Narration
- Permalink: So here I am. Sitting on a box, in an empty apartment with a dea...
Elliot: Ohhh, my God, you're right.
Carla: Don't let him be your puppet-master.
Jake: What's up?
Elliot: I have a headache.
Jake: Take some aspirin.
Elliot: Don't tell me what to do! You're not the boss of me!
- Permalink: Ohhh, my God, you're right. Don't let him be your puppet-maste...
Ted: If you need some happy pills, they're in the top drawer.
Jordan: In this hell-hole, I'll need a gun!
Ted: Bottom left.
- Permalink: If you need some happy pills, they're in the top drawer. In t...