Scrubs Season 4 Quotes
Jordan:I'm taking Jack to my mother's for a few months. Perry: Yes,but who'll be taking care of Jack while you and your mother go out marauding for flesh?
- Permalink: Yes,but who'll be taking care of Jack while you and your mother ...
Jordan: Oh, yeah, Ted, I moved the file cabinet. I'm gonna miss this office.
Dr. Cox: Why? It smells like that odd combo of flopsweat, hopelessness, and feet.
- Permalink: Oh, yeah, Ted, I moved the file cabinet. I'm gonna miss this off...
Lonnie: Thanks for that.
Jordan: Keep movin', fetus face.
- Permalink: Thanks for that. Keep movin', fetus face.
Yo, Hooch is seriously crazy.J.D.
- Permalink: Yo, Hooch is seriously crazy.
Elliot: Ohhh, my God, you're right.
Carla: Don't let him be your puppet-master.
Jake: What's up?
Elliot: I have a headache.
Jake: Take some aspirin.
Elliot: Don't tell me what to do! You're not the boss of me!
- Permalink: Ohhh, my God, you're right. Don't let him be your puppet-maste...
Ted: If you need some happy pills, they're in the top drawer.
Jordan: In this hell-hole, I'll need a gun!
Ted: Bottom left.
- Permalink: If you need some happy pills, they're in the top drawer. In t...
J.D.: Errrr... Jake? Is it?
Jake: Yeah... it is...
J.D.: I know your name, Jake, I'm being condescending. It's Jake, right?
- Permalink: Errrr... Jake? Is it? Yeah... it is... I know your name, Jak...
Turk: Who are these guys?
J.D.: These are the last eight guys in the hospital who don't realize I suck at basketball.
J.D.: Okay, so here's what's gonna happen: I finally mastered my running hook-shot, okay?
J.D.: So when we go to pick teams, I'm gonna hit that shot. Then you say, "I'll take that guy!" At which point, Carla is gonna page me. And I'll say, "Crap, I gotta go." And you go, "Damn! We just lost the best player out here!" Then there'll be eight guys in the hospital who think I'm good at sports, and word will spread.
Turk: When do you find time to see your patients?
J.D.: Between these thoughts.
- Permalink: Who are these guys? These are the last eight guys in the hosp...
Hooch: Who the hell...put bouillon cubes in the shower head!?! Huh? Hm, did you do it? Hm? Did you? If it happens again, I will wait in my S.U.V., blast me some speed-metal - 5.1 surround sound, heavy on the bass - and someone...will be getting...mowed...down.
J.D.: Hooch is crazy! I'm really gonna miss this kinda stuff.
Turk: Why? We'll still be able to pull pranks on him after you move out.
J.D.: Yeah, but we won't be able to stay up 'til six in the morning planning anything as genius as the soup shower!
- Permalink: Who the hell...put bouillon cubes in the shower head!?! Huh? Hm,...
Dr. Cox: You see, the woman is everywhere! She's there when I work out in the morning, when I work out in the car on the way to work, and when I work out when I get to work. I can't seem to get away from her, and that used to be fine when she just came round for five minutes every month or so to fed on my dignity, but now! I'd honestly kill myself Bob, if I wasn't convinced that Jordan wouldn't already be there, waiting for me in the afterlife! You see, typical of her, she went ahead and signed us up for an eternal tandem bike ride, all along the banks of the river Styx!
Dr. Kelso: I'm so glad you shared.
- Permalink: You see, the woman is everywhere! She's there when I work out in...
Turk: You know how you're prone to overly sensitive girly displays of sentimentality?
- Permalink: You know how you're prone to overly sensitive girly displays of ...
Bob, people have a private life and people have a professional life, and usually those two hells are kept pretty separate. For instance, I don't know that much about your home life, other than the fact that you treat your wife like a dog, your dog like a wife, and your son like an androgynous ne'er-do-well who drained your retirement nest-egg to open up a yarn shop in Minneapolis.Dr. Cox
- Permalink: Bob, people have a private life and people have a professional l...
Want more Scrubs?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!