Scrubs Season 4 Quotes
Jake: Okay, I'm obviously gonna have to guess what your point is here, but I think it's that I control Elliot? Which I don't. Here, watch this: Elliot, will you shove that guy?
Elliot throws the guy passing her into the wall
Jake: Why would you do that? I was tr-I was trying to prove you don't do everything I say.
Elliot: Well, clue me in, stud! That was Creepy Carl- he runs an up-skirt website...
- Permalink: Elliot, will you shove that guy? Elliot throws the guy passing ...
Janitor: Who's ready for a pie break?
Janitor: Come on, why not?
J.D.: Why don't you ask Todd? Due to what can only be described as epic diarrhea, he's been on an I.V. drip for thirty-six hours!
Todd: Make-it-stop five?
- Permalink: Who's ready for a pie break? No! Come on, why not? Why don...
Dr. Kelso: Welcome aboard! This will be your office for the next few days! Ted, find someplace else to work.
Ted: Aw, man! Not again!
- Permalink: Welcome aboard! This will be your office for the next few days! ...
Jordan: Oh, yeah, Ted, I moved the file cabinet. I'm gonna miss this office.
Dr. Cox: Why? It smells like that odd combo of flopsweat, hopelessness, and feet.
- Permalink: Oh, yeah, Ted, I moved the file cabinet. I'm gonna miss this off...
Carla: Well, maybe Jake shouldn't have pushed you into that interview.
Elliot: Maybe I should have covered my mouth when I sneezed blood the second time.
- Permalink: Well, maybe Jake shouldn't have pushed you into that interview. ...
Janitor: Who wants a piece of pie!
J.D.: Who made it?
Janitor: Let's say my mom.
J.D.'s Narration: As a doctor, you get good at piecing things together.
Nurse: Someone stole a case of laxatives.
Janitor: Who wants a piece of pie!
J.D.'s Narration: This one was obvious.
J.D.: No thank you.
Todd: Free pie? Hell yeah!
- Permalink: Who wants a piece of pie! Who made it? Let's say my mom. A...
Turk: What does SCB mean?
J.D.: Super Chocolate Bear.
Turk: I love it.
J.D.: I knew you would.
- Permalink: What does SCB mean? Super Chocolate Bear. I love it. I kne...
I can't believe you talked me into this! I will never get this fellowship - I don't interview well. It's the reason I didn't get into Harvard. The second the professor asked me what I hoped to accomplish in college, my nose started bleeding, and I sneezed and splattered his shirt with blood.Elliot
- Permalink: I can't believe you talked me into this! I will never get this f...
J.D.: So, yo, could I ask you a question?
J.D.: Why are we lying in the parking lot?
Turk: Your hook-shot knocked you unconscious, so I lied down next to you so everyone would just think we were chillin'.
J.D.: Oh, thanks SCB!
- Permalink: So, yo, could I ask you a question? Yeah. Why are we lying i...
Dr. Cox: Whoa! Bob Kelso here before noon? They're either giving away free doughnuts at the caf, or there's an Asian prostitute convention in the I.C.U.!
Dr. Kelso: Is now the time I'm supposed to be embarrassed because I like fine food and Korean call girls? Write this down, Perry: I'm old and I honestly don't care what people think about anything I do.
- Permalink: Whoa! Bob Kelso here before noon? They're either giving away fre...
Dr. Kelso: No, I'm here because the budget's a mess. Ted's not making much headway.
Ted: Three-twelve times four-eighty-one equals... Sir, it's not giving me the answer!
Dr. Kelso: It's a typewriter, you jackass!
- Permalink: No, I'm here because the budget's a mess. Ted's not making much ...
Nurse: Someone stole a whole case of laxatives from the supply closet.
Laverne: Don't look at me - I'm as regular as rain.
- Permalink: Someone stole a whole case of laxatives from the supply closet. ...