Scrubs Season 4 Quotes
Dr. Cox: Carla, I assume tubby hubby here told you all about what happened at the taco stand?
Carla: Please, tell me you didn't try to get free guacamole again by telling them you were married to one of their people.
- Permalink: Carla, I assume tubby hubby here told you all about what happene...
Dr. Kelso: Dr. Murphy, I'd have more sympathy if this were the first time you broke both your feet working in the morgue.
Doug: Sir, it's like those corpses are out to get me!
Dr. Kelso: Heh! If only.
- Permalink: Dr. Murphy, I'd have more sympathy if this were the first time y...
Elliot: Look, the reason I've been acting so weird and having my friends hang around us all the time is because I really think that we have a shot for something great, and I don't wanna go and ruin it by sleeping with you too fast. I mean, what was I supposed to do?
Jake: Well, you...you could have just told me that.
Elliot: Yes, but you're forgetting I'm a crazy person!
- Permalink: Look, the reason I've been acting so weird and having my friends...
Janitor: Aaaand finished. I remember the bordello being a little bit bigger and there were probably a few more prostitutes, but maybe I just remember it that way 'cause I was a kid - it was my twelfth birthday. I asked for a bike. I got a 48-year-old whore.
Doug: It's beautiful. It's almost a shame I get these casts off in a week.
Janitor: A month.
Doug: A what?
Janitor: Yeah, I worked too hard on this - you can take 'em off in a month.
Doug: I'll call my orthopedist.
- Permalink: Aaaand finished. I remember the bordello being a little bit bigg...
Dr. Cox: Mark my words: eventually you will tell people what'cha did.
Turk: Yeah, we'll see.
Dr. Cox: Yeah, we'll see.
Turk: Yeah, we will see.
Dr. Cox: We will so see.
Turk: You wanna call it?
Dr. Cox: That's a pretty good idea.
Turk: See you later.
- Permalink: Eventually you will tell people what'cha did. Yeah, we'll see....
Elliot: Look, I have just been thinking about all of my relationships, and every time one has potential, I go too fast and ruin everything. Long story short, Jake's not getting any.
J.D.: Oh, please, you're a half a glass of wine away from nuding up and doing your go-to move.
Turk: Which is?
J.D.: Her on top, eyes closed, yelling, "Don't look at me! Don't look at me!"
- Permalink: Look, I have just been thinking about all of my relationships, a...
Carla: Elliot, you can't keep taking J.D. everywhere you go. Sooner or later, you're gonna have to trust yourself.
Elliot: No, I won't, Carla. This system is working. Trust me, heh, I will not be having sex with Jake anytime soon!
Jake: That seems like a...a strange thing to announce to your friends.
- Permalink: Elliot, you can't keep taking J.D. everywhere you go. Sooner or ...
Jake: Hey, did you think she was locking the door 'cause you're black?
Black Guy: No. I just thought she was locking the door.
Jake: Thanks, man... Better?
Elliot: Coolio! Let's go get some ice cream!
- Permalink: Hey, did you think she was locking the door 'cause you're black?...
Turk: I'm not like that, am I?
Carla: Actually, Turk, you are slightly Coxish. Yeah! I mean, the way you do that stupid victory dance every time you win the slightest argument?
Turk: No I don't!
Carla: Maybe not. Heh. You know, Turk, you were right! Next year is not a leap year!
Suddenly Turk's on top of the desk, doing his stupid victory dance, complete with SynDrum sound effect.
- Permalink: I'm not like that, am I? Actually, Turk, you are slightly Coxi...
Elliot: I'm giving up on men!
Carla: Just call him!
Elliot: You can't make me!
J.D.: Well, unfortunately for you, I happen to know that the guy you're dating is always under speed dial number one.
Phone: Constipation hotline?
J.D.: Two is your current boyfriend!
- Permalink: I'm giving up on men! Just call him! You can't make me! We...
Janitor: I know we haven't care of that whole asbestos thing from the '90s, and I know some toilets flush upward...
Dr. Kelso: Get to the point. My battery power's running low.
Janitor: The one thing that I'm proud of is that these floors are so clean you could eat off of 'em.
Dr. Kelso: Why is that?
Janitor's Mom: If you're going to throw food on the floor, you can just eat there from now on.
Janitor: Soup night was the worst.
- Permalink: I know we haven't care of that whole asbestos thing from the '90...
Dr. Cox: And it's just the way I called it! Grampa Goatee to win, Pee-Pants to place, and Wrong-Way Wally not to finish!
Carla: He does have glaucoma.
Jordan: Well, I should have been told that!
- Permalink: And it's just the way I called it! Grampa Goatee to win, Pee-Pan...
You come in here and walk around like you're the queen bee. Guess what, Missy. This is my house. You and Mr. Chestless here are over. So move on! Cause if you don't, I'm going to turn your little lame liason into a threesome, starring yours truly. And I don't kiss nice.Jordan
- Permalink: You come in here and walk around like you're the queen bee. Gues...
Was she always wearing that big hat?Dr. Cox
- Permalink: Was she always wearing that big hat?