Scrubs Season 4 Quotes
Dr. Cox: And it's just the way I called it! Grampa Goatee to win, Pee-Pants to place, and Wrong-Way Wally not to finish!
Carla: He does have glaucoma.
Jordan: Well, I should have been told that!
- Permalink: And it's just the way I called it! Grampa Goatee to win, Pee-Pan...
Dr. Cox: Bottom line, in medicine, half of pulling it off is believing you're the biggest, smartest bad-ass of a doctor to ever walk these halls. You wanna see how you end up if you don't believe that?
Doug is on the floor of the morgue, trapped under a corpse.
Doug: I don't know how it happened again, but it did!
- Permalink: Bottom line, in medicine, half of pulling it off is believing yo...
Dr. Cox: I cannot believe that you of all people are the one I have to tell this to: Ego is good, you dumb-ass. It's the reason that guy wants you to be his surgeon, it's the reason that she is borderline attracted to you, and it's the reason she so desperately wants to marry you.
J.D.: Page me when you're headed home!
- Permalink: Ego is good, you dumb-ass. It's the reason that guy wants you to...
Elliot: I don't know how much longer I can avoid sleeping with Jake, man.
J.D.: It's easy. If you ever find yourself in a romantic situation, just do something that's a complete turn-off.
Carla: You know, like how you can swallow your whole fist.
- Permalink: I don't know how much longer I can avoid sleeping with Jake, man...
As I gangsta leaned down the hallway in the rad new wheels I found near the dumpster, I couldn't help but realize how ego affects everything.J.D.
(J.D. crashes the scooter into a cart of medical supplies)
- Permalink: As I gangsta leaned down the hallway in the rad new wheels I fou...
Turk: I'm not like that, am I?
Carla: Actually, Turk, you are slightly Coxish. Yeah! I mean, the way you do that stupid victory dance every time you win the slightest argument?
Turk: No I don't!
Carla: Maybe not. Heh. You know, Turk, you were right! Next year is not a leap year!
Suddenly Turk's on top of the desk, doing his stupid victory dance, complete with SynDrum sound effect.
- Permalink: I'm not like that, am I? Actually, Turk, you are slightly Coxi...
Jake: Elliot, but I'm an adult. I want this to be an adult relationship. If you wanna be patient and not have sex right away, then that's fine. 'Cause I think we have a chance for something great, too.
Elliot: I want you so bad right now.
J.D.: Guess I should get goin'...
- Permalink: Elliot, but I'm an adult. I want this to be an adult relationshi...
Todd: You did great work.
Turk: Hey, you know, it's not about me.
Dr. Cox comes up and puppets Turk's hand in the five.
Todd: Assisted five! I'll take it!
- Permalink: You did great work. Hey, you know, it's not about me. Dr. Cox...
Wouldn't have mattered, Jordan. You know why? Because I am always right. It's something my... my old pal, Gandhi here, knows a little something about, because, you see, we are both egotistical peas in a giant narcissistic pod. And, to prove my point, I'm gonna go ahead and make a... unnecessarily showy but undeniably impressive exit. Rope time, Gandhi.Dr. Cox
- Permalink: Wouldn't have mattered, Jordan. You know why? Because I am alway...
Elliot: I'm giving up on men!
Carla: Just call him!
Elliot: You can't make me!
J.D.: Well, unfortunately for you, I happen to know that the guy you're dating is always under speed dial number one.
Phone: Constipation hotline?
J.D.: Two is your current boyfriend!
- Permalink: I'm giving up on men! Just call him! You can't make me! We...
Jake: Wow, this Body Heat's a sexy movie, huh?
J.D.: Mmm. Doesn't Kathleen Turner have dynamite nerps?
- Permalink: Wow, this Body Heat's a sexy movie, huh? Mmm. Doesn't Kathleen...
Mr. Hoffner: So, uh, are you a good surgeon?
Turk: I'm capable.
Mr. Hoffner: "Capable." I'm not sure I want-I want the surgery.
- Permalink: So, uh, are you a good surgeon? I'm capable. Capable. I'm no...