Scrubs Season 8 Quotes
J.D.'s narration: And then we saw something amazing. Dr. Cox said something nice to Dr. Kelso.
Dr. Cox: When you were the Chief, you were a jackass and a nightmare and I hated you a great deal.
Dr. Kelso: That's a good start.
- Permalink: And then we saw something amazing. Dr. Cox said something nice t...
Elliot: (to Johann) Oooh, look at that big lollipop. I wouldn't know whether to lick it or just to lift up my skirt and spank myself with it.
Elliot: (whispering furiously) It's free candy!
- Permalink: (to Johann) Oooh, look at that big lollipop. I wouldn't know whe...
Katie: Dr. Reid, I thought you gave a great endocrinology lecture today. Even though some of the other interns think you go off on personal tangents too much.
Katie: Oh, I shouldn't say. Denise.
- Permalink: Dr. Reid, I thought you gave a great endocrinology lecture today...
Elliot: You guys, let's face it. Maddox is untouchable.
J.D.'s narration: Not true. I know how to get rid of any woman.
J.D.: Dr. Maddox. I love you.
Dr. Maddox: Excuse me for just a second.
J.D.: Where are you going? I'm telling you that I love you.
Dr. Maddox: Okay. (An ambulance goes by in front of her and she vanishes)
J.D.'s narration: Too mean, psyche.
- Permalink: You guys, let's face it. Maddox is untouchable. Not true. I kn...
Dr. Maddox: Hey, guys. Listen, I popped in here earlier and noticed that not Mr. Roselle but his daughter showing signs of M.S. They were lying to get her the drugs. Can you believe it?
J.D.: I'm angry. I wanna shake these things.
Dr. Maddox: Anyway, I played the bad guy for you and I tossed them out. I love playing the bad guy. I'd even wear black scrubs if they made them.
- Permalink: Hey, guys. Listen, I popped in here earlier and noticed that not...
Turk: Who behaves that way at a mini mart?
J.D.: I'm sorry Turk, but when I put that single beer down on the counter and that 18-year-old checkout kid is like, "Oh, big night?" it just pissed me off, you know. I mean, who is he to judge us? He needs to know we're not two lame-o's with nothing going on.
Turk: So that's why you bought the box of condoms and the flare gun.
J.D.: Exactly. Now whenever he thinks of us he'll picture us splitting a beer, sexing up the ladies, and shooting off flares. You know, like men do!
Turk: That does sound pretty awesome.
J.D.: I knew you'd come around.
- Permalink: Who behaves that way at a mini mart? I'm sorry Turk, but when ...
J.D.: I need you to connect with your patients, okay? If they need some sympathy, dig down in your soul and find some.
Denise: Yo, Mr. Harris! Sucks you'll never walk again.
Mr. Harris: Hell yeah, it does!
Denise: Better, right?
J.D.: No, no, Jo. He...he lost his feet.
- Permalink: I need you to connect with your patients, okay? If they need som...
J.D.: I didn't play sports, per se, George, I was the mascot for the girls' volleyball team.
George: Really? Wear a costume?
J.D.: Oh, great costume. I wore a bandanna and a half-shirt. At away games I wore spurs, which, in retrospect, is sort of weird 'cause we weren't The Cowboys.
- Permalink: I didn't play sports, per se, George, I was the mascot for the g...
(to Dr. Maddox) Can we go? Cougars only drink free 'til nine.Jordan
- Permalink: (to Dr. Maddox) Can we go? Cougars only drink free 'til nine.